which paper you will choice with the price upping?

Keith1420

Now all the photo papr price is upping,which paper you will choice in the future? Kodak ? Fuji? Orimeida? Mitsubishi?Lucky?DNP?

I think in the Auguest,this question will affect many people who in the photographic field .

Change your distributing paper?--------this question is for the photo paper agent in different countries.

• 3 weeks later...

then i think i can put down my heart to turn a deaf ear to factory's words,recently,they speak too much words about the price adjust,which made me could not quote customer price exactly.

Hope such story will not happen,after all,developing bussiness not so good as before already,god bless no salt been put on the wound any more.

Fuji CA has always been my first choice - bought through Fuji uk official channel (tudor)

I am occasionally offered same for maybe 7% cheaper, - but they have no consistancy over full range of widths & finishes.

I just want to order, recieve, and use, and it would take a lot more than 7% to persuade me to waste hours of time trying to keep in stock.

buy direct and have an easyer life !

P

Maybe little people consider changing paper,but if you are the paper distributor,then this issue is doubtless serious,one roll,two ,ten roll,100 roll...maybe little differenct,but if one container,two container....then huge different.

As to quality,this first based on the local customer demand,if not very captious,then even DNP or Lucky can satisfy customer completely,

Well. I think we're talking about "grey" suppliers here.  It may be cheaper, but my concern as always been about quality control.  Often this paper sits in containers on the wharf, nicely heating up.  At least if I support my branded supplier then they support me, eg Kodak.  They stand by their product and itheir quality control.  That's good enough for me, even if it costs me a few extra bucks.

Well I have been using paper from non-official suppliers for some time now, and I have to say I have had no problems with it. The difference in price for me is much more than a "few dollars", even with my small volume, and the service is very good also. Works for me at the moment. :)

• 3 months later...