Fine-art and water colour paper

Denis

Hi Minilab Folk,

I have a customer who wants to have fine art copied then printed on fine art paper or water colour, either A3 sheet or and roll.

What media do you use and more important can you provide me with a sample? or can the supplier provide samples?

I know Epson do them but samples ????

Thanks

Denis

info@myfotoshop.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

I have used both the Velvet Fine Art Paper and the Watercolor Paper from Epson.  I really like both of them.  The only problem I have found is that sometimes portraits printed on the Watercolor paper do not look as good as printed on the Epson Semi-gloss paper or even Velvet Fine Art Paper.   Watercolor paper has a definite texture to it.   Scenic photography printed on the Velvet Fine Art Paper has an entirely different, but very good look.  It is a photograph, but at the same time doesn't look like most photographs because of the texture of the paper.  Watercolor paper does the same.  Since I do a lot of photography myself, I have used both of these papers extensively and would recommend them.  Just have to make certain all the settings are correct on the printer or there will be a color problem.