Who's going to PMA?

fujilab

Is anyone going to PMA in Droitwich? I had a look at the PMA website but couldn't see if there were any interesting speakers or presentations. Hopefully it's not more of the same as they've done in the past. Would be good to see some fresh perspectives and enthusiasm.

I understand there are to be some trade stands. Noristu have already told us they'll be there.

There is a full agenda on the PMAI site now. Looks really good and I am looking forward to hearing presentations from Lucidiom and Whitech on their new kiosks. I'm told there will also be some trade displays and lots of opportunity to network with other minilab owners.

If you can afford a couple of days out of your business it's definitely worth attending this week.

As a franchisee in a large group of Labs we have not taken part in the past but went along to see what was happening this year. It was a really good meeting and the feeling was positive. I'd like to have presenters like Bill and Glen at our own conferences as they have their finger on the pulse of the industry.