Quick Question

NeilT

A couple of people have requested that a new section for *older* processing equipment is set up, for the likes of Durst, Kreonite, Hope etc etc I know that there is still a number of people wruung this wet equipment. Would you like to see another section?

I know we have touched on this before, in how compicated things are at the moment.

Maybe we could merge some of the lesser used forums into one section? Any thoughts or feedback?

Personally I think it's worth keeping the equipment categories as they are. Because we've all got interests in different minilab gear you can easily see if something comes up on the forum you can help with - otherwise we'd be trawling through lots of messages and I'm sure there would not be the same participation.

As for the Kreonite Hope and Durst stuff, well this is a minilab forum and really there is hardly any of the older gear still out there used in our kind of operations. Let's face it the latest labs handle all the main services we'd once have used these old relics for.

It would be great to see more people on the forum. Perhaps people could encourage colleagues, neighbouring labs etc to take part. It has become very quiet lately.

I would agree, that it is simple to have the cats for the minilab equipment. There are a couple of sections that I can merge, I can do the buy/sell into one and the jobs wanted/offered into one.

I was just interested to hear what thoughts where on the old equipment, years back we ran all sorts :) Yup the forum has been quite but there are more hits than ever. So  this could be that the problems that are flagged up here, are common, peeps do a Google, and find the answer here