Photoshop Courses??

DaveAshton

Hi all a while since I have been on , busy developing the website with the help of Neil, take a look www.ashtonphotographics.co.uk constructive critism welcome!! Anyway to my question. I am wanting to send one of my staff on a basic to intermediate photoshop course. resizing, cropping, flatening images etc. Does anyone know of anyone they could recommend?? Restricted to UK mainland by the way !!!  ;)

So what software are you using for the website?  Is it just a case of filling a database with pictures, prices, descriptions and stock  levels??  Looks very pofessional with stock by brand, top sellers, customers also bought, wish list etc etc

Greenagy 6*4 albums 100 & 200 the same price and description?

The e-commerce site is running software called Xcart, also running on it own secure server for payments. It is running on a SQL database. There is a admin section so that Dave can add/ammend products etc, and also collect orders that are processed by him self. I know one photographic company that paid £15k to set this up  :o

If anyone is intrested I can do the lot for a less than £500.00 With a basic set up at £250.00 I also offer help and support, and can also do on site training. Just get in touch if you need more details...

Any lab that has stock on the shelf, should also have it for for sale on the web, the cost are a LOT less than you may think, if you deal with someone that is not out to rip you off ;)

Thanks for pointing out the error on the albums Nick, changed now!! Just further to Neils post, I would personally recommend his services and indeed when I was looking into this I was getting all sorts of quotes. Neil does a great job setting up the basics and great support thereafter. Once set up the software (admin side) is pretty straight forward to use.