who can print our photo gifts for us?

LizzieB

We currently offer a wide range of photo gifts through our shop which do very well. Our range includes cushions, tshirts, mugs, bags, coasters, clocks, etc. Currently we outsource this, and have no immediate plans to bring it in-house. However we are thinking of changing supplier (unhappy due to pricing issues mainly) and wondered if any of our minilab colleagues would like to become our new supplier. We are based in Brighton, UK.  Hoping to hear from you.... Liz  :)

Hi Lizzie

FES are able to offer you a complete service for outlab gifts which are very well priced and the system is completly online. You pay for online credit by cheque or CC, you can print you VAT statements. The service is next day for all orders before 12.00pm.

Call 0870 2248600 for info ask for Rob Blanchard.

:DDear Tony T

As a moderator on this site i would have thought that you should be a little more level headed, you should be looking at the service offering, turnaround times and quality of the service.

If you did not want the credit then why have an account in the first place as you would have no need to place any orders "DUUUURRRR". The

Fist, Tony T is and excellent moderator of this forum, and also more important is that he is a regular contributer, with fresh contributions, and ideas.

He is also level headed, and a person that I for one would trust.

If you read the post made by Tony, no where does it say that he has opened an account, he has only spoken, with the information that has been given, and I back him up 100%

Now cloppac you say

You are obviously not any good at marketing either as the

Neil

I am very glad that you trust Tony and my comments were based on his comments as quoted below.

I've only one comment to make.........

BOLLOCKS

I have also never made the statement that he has opened an account, I said that If you wished to open an account!.

Also the samples are not props, they are Items produced so that customers can see how good the final photogift quality is.

At the end of the day a question was asked regarding who could provide photogifts, I gave an answer and some detail regarding this question. FES provide a good service, I thought this information should be shared, still this is my opinion you will probably not agree.

Many thanks cloppac for your letter, after reading it I contacted FES about their service. We can only thank Neil for setting up this wonderful way of communicating with each other and as I was told, we should be trying to help each other. The moderators in this thread as well as another I have previously written on can not be refered to as trying to help. I know of no other way of showing off a quality product you are trying to sell other than by showing quality samples which of course have to be paid for. In another part of our business, we have been doing this with wedding albums ever since I started doing weddings almost 40 yrs ago. All I can say to the moderators is sit back and think before you write. Cecil Hughson

The use of the word B******s is out of order, especially since you are a moderator.

Lets not forget that the mods here, are also human ;) and have there own point of view, that they are more than welcome to express.

Indeed as I am sure you will have seen I also express my own point of view on different things. And the word "Bollocks" is now is a class expression  :D Boy remember The Sex Pistols album "Never Mind The Bollocks" was at its time banned, but now classed as a master piece ;)

But all valid points. This forum, has a more laid back approach to things, and as it is independent, then everyone is free to express an opinion, even if some of us do not like what we read...  :o

"All I can say to the moderators is sit back and think before you write. Cecil Hughson"

Ok, i think that any company that wants to use you shop as an advertisement for their own products, as well as a service they can offer to you should be willing to part with some samples free, ever heard of sale or return?, at the end of the day it is useful to you both to be able to promote a service through your suppliers confidence in their own products. I don't agree or disagree, but as a moderator i do agree that we should express our own opinions, if you read Neils statement on why he created this website i think you will understand. We are not here to be pro this or anti that but we can share our experiences. Cecil, have you ever spoken to Tony T, i think if you have an issue with him he would be happy to explain his reasons and have a chat. Lets see less attacking like above and more constructive input.

Ok, if my post was a little direct then i apologise too all concerned, I agree with Andy69y, lets keep is constructive and fair.

Matt the only comment i would make is that when I have had a problem with any product from FES they have been very good in replacing the product or crediting the account back which is instant as it is online.

I know your not looking to setup with FES, but i thought i should mention it.

Hi Andy,

Thanks for bothering to write. I am afraid I stand by what I said and at all times when we use this excellent way of helping each other, we must do just that - write something helpful. Neil's Kodak bashing is never helpful, in fact, it may have had the opposite effect on David as he joined Kodak Express!! I personally left Express then realised there just might be two sides - swallowed my pride - rejoined and I'm now glad I did. No I have never met or spoken to Tony but judging by his last posting I think he is someone I would like to meet. On the subject of talking, being an old man (55) I have been around longer than most (37yrs in photography, 29yrs in retail and 26yrs in processing) if I can ever help anyone phone 01595 694345. Cecil Hughson. PS I will be away a few weeks in hospital but back at the end of August

Neil's Kodak bashing is never helpful, in fact, it may have had the opposite effect

Well there you go  ;D But I will continue to bash Kodak on the head ;) Until you have been on the receiving end on the very nasty side of Kodacrap I very much doubt that you can comment?