New signage

Tony.T

Looks very clear that you do digital, very professional, so who paid for it.  Is the signage paid for as part of a Photo-Me deal?

I see that you do banners, what material do you use for this?

Looking at your shop front makes me think that I have some work to do.

Tony, It looks brilliant. I particularly like the Logo!! For anyone out there who is interested, Photo-Me launched a Partner Programme which includes ongoing marketing support as well as upfront contribution to any kind of marketing project (Tony used his for signage but others may want to do local advertising, mailers, telesales, leaflet drops etc etc). It is meant to be totally flexible so retailers get what they want. In essence, its like a service contract but for marketing and promotions so we sell it to our customers. It is great because it also links to our consumables so the more paper, chemistry etc you buy from us, the more credits you build up which gives you money off further marketing, equipment or consumables. Anyone who wants more info, email me at andrea.ohagan@photo-me.co.uk. Andrea