On-Line Shop? Have you one?

NeilT

Following on from the discount software for minilabhelp.com to help you offer new services, with a special discount ;) If you are a member of this forum, explore this site, to find out how to get extra discount ;)http://www.btonlineshop.co.uk/software/ to find out more, or if you want to purchase http://btonlineshop.co.uk/labhelpshop/index.php

Any way, I have been in discussions with a software house, for getting discount on a shopping cart for you. You will need to have your own web server etc, and also have a MySQL data base, to set up. If you do not have a web server etc, well, I know a man that can help ;) In fact if you do not have a web site, hang your head in shame  :o How pro does it look when your email addy is yourname@hotmail or yourname@myisp.com really bad I would say you really should have at the very least name@mystore.com

But any way, to get a shopping cart script, well you do have free ones, or pay ones from a few pounds up-wards. The company I am in touch with, sell theres for

The shopping cart is just one element.  The eCommerce software is also an issue.  We have a very simple setup where each item is hand coded etc, hence very few items on site.  Mainly use site for sale of Wedding Photographs.  Now if there was an easy way to put prices, discount options, photos of product, keywords to work with search etc on the site then I would be very interested.

• 2 weeks later...

After the election in May I am going to have a lot more free time on lots of ideas I have..

But ;) as you already have a web hosting package with me, very soon, I am going to have a number of new auto installed scripts for you ;) inc a shopping cart, a new one that I think you are going to like ;)