Big Profit - Let me help

NeilT

We are all looking for new services to offer, and ones that need to be cost effective to set up, and also to produce good margins.

I did make a post several months back re some software that we had been useing to make certs "On This Day in History" This has poven to be good for us, not mega bucks, but regular orders and a very good mark up.

The cost to produce is a 12x8 print and we are selling them out at

This is just the sort of silly thing that can make money if sold correctly. How frequent are the updates?- I can foresee that some proud parents may want this for little jimmy born 2 weeks ago as a gift to the doting grandparents ;D

I'm downloading the trial version now, I will certainly buy one or more titles at that price  :)

thanks

Tony

Right, got a lot of work done on this project tonight, and am about 75% complete, should be ready to go live with this very early next week.

I have decided,  to sell this via a shopping cart, but what will happen, is that when you place an order, you will get a print out order form, that you can Fax, Post or mail, just a little different way to order, but also really simple.

Once we have an order, you will get confirmation via e-mail, with the serial number to unlock each piece of software that you order. As mentioned you are all going to get a 50% discount, with each package costing

Right, I have almost finished everything  ;D The custom built software is now on one of my servers, and just about everything is now completed. The only section, that is not finished *yet* is the web pages for the additional free templates, but I do have all of the files ready to go and they are on the server, it is just the web pages that I need to knock up.

The shopping cart, when you go to make a purchase shows a price of