Bye - Sue Bromfield

NeilT

It is really sad news to hear that Sue Bromfield is no longer with Noritsu (UK) she is going to be a great loss to our trade.

Sue, was always easy going, easy to talk to, and nice to do business with, she was also forward thinking.

Another established name in our trade, that may be gone, I hope that she finds work in the photographic trade, and will be back in one form or another.

Just for the record, Sue has not resigned, not sure where that came from. It would seem it is another redunduncy from Noritsu.

As I wrote, this is a loss to our industry, and Noritsu, have always been here in the UK a "people" company. One thing that I always look for when buying kit, is first is the kit up to the job, and if it is, I want to know that I will be dealing with a sound company. In all of the years we have dealt with Noritsu, they have always been sound with advice, and willing to listen. Sue, has always the front, and always there if you ever wanted to speak to her. The Noritsu open days, have always been popular, and Sue was always there, as well at other trade shows, willing to talk.

We have known and done business with Sue for almost eighteen years and bought several printers from her.  Somehow she always managed to make every one of her customers feel that they were special - we certainly did.  She is a great loss - Noritsu must really be in trouble!  Penny and I wish her well.