FREE PHOTO WASTE COLLECTION (UK)

NeilT

Had mail sent re "FREE PHOTO WASTE COLLECTION" for UK labs. Have not used this company, but if any one has any feedback, it would be nice to read.

We are offering a FREE OF CHARGE collection/treatment service of photochemical waste to qualifying sites. Please call us on 01858 469001, or via email for more information.

Web site

http://www.edelchemie.com/

email i recieved:

DID I READ THAT CORRECTLY ?

Yes you did ! Edelchemie is offering to collect your waste photo chemicals completely free of charge.

You won't receive any bills from us at all.

HOW DOES THIS WORK ?

Edelchemie has been collecting hazardous waste , including photo waste throughout the UK since 1996 from its central base in Market Harborough. You call us when you are almost ready for a collection and we will collect from you within 10 days, it is as simple as that !

HOW DO I QUALIFY ?

You qualify for our FREE OF CHARGE collection service for waste photo chemicals when :

1) We collect 1000 liters or more of photo waste per collection1,

2) We collect all your photo chemicals,

3) We can collect from you any time between 08.00 - 17.00 hrs, Mon-Fri

WHAT ABOUT DUTY OF CARE ETC. ?

Edelchemie is a registered carrier for waste and operates a fully licensed Waste Treatment/Transfer Facility. Copies of our licenses are available for your inspection. You will receive all the necessary paperwork for the collection. No contractor can collect from you without a Premises Notification Code and it will be up to you to register, this will cost you

Hi all. Iused them for several years when I was handling about 400 rolls per day.

They were very quick to collect-------- and depending on the current value of the silver we were always in credit. oh they collected 2000 litres a visit.They supplied tanks,pumps etc.If they had a collection in my area they would call on the off chance.

Hope this is of help

chris