Boots kiosk

TonyT

Just strolled into our local Boots to eye up their Kiosk.

Poorly positioned in a very cramped space, and as for the kiosk...  ;D ;D ;D

Rather underwhelming to look at.

Anyway, not a lot to see, very little point of sale apart from a notice saying you could transfer your camera card photos onto a CD for

I remember when the Kodak print makers were put into Boots a number of years back, and it was the same story then.. In many of the stores that I visited, the units were just place in a  corner, and I never saw them being used....

But to find one "out of order" so soon.... mnnnn, must be a very reliable bit of kit then...  :o

A bit of feedback from the above....

The reason it had 'broken down' was that it had run out of ink (???)

and the man whose job it was to go round the stores replenishing it's consumables was on holiday  ;D

The staff admitted that they had no idea how to use the equipment and that their attitude was that they couldn't care less  ::)

Not good for the industry as a whole when Boots, seen by so many (mistakenly) as being one of the industry leaders has that sort of attitude.

Tony

The reason it had 'broken down' was that it had run out of ink
 ;D what more can be said !!

I think that I need to do a tour in my local town, and play the mystery shopper ;) I may even do this, this afternoon..... Hang on for a report  ;D