Quick price check

TonyT

Supasnaps have just been taken over by Krap... sorry I mean Klick  ;D

This does not suprise me, as to get the best paper prices, they need to use as much paper as they can... But, doh, this helps no one !!! grrrrr (you pissed me off)

Dunno, 'cause my local Supersnaps has just gone belly up.... suggestions why, on a postcard to...

On the topic of film pricing, my prices have not changed for what? 6-7 years? In that time, my costs have not gone up either... err, not! Yet we are part of rip-off Britain!

hhmm- I think that my 'customer' (who didn't actually become one as you may have guesssed  ::)) said he asked them for the price 'of the middle-sized print'. He meant 7x5 but I think they must have quoted him for 6x4, assuming their small size is 5x 3.5.

2.00am, that was an early night  ;D Strange I know, but I get a lot of things done in the wee small hours... I am setting up a web hosting company, well sort of, so have been busy getting my head around many new things  ;D But, soon I will be able to offer web hosting, domain name registration, and more at a incredible price... Heeee, you even get e-commerce with it, for FREE!! on line web site builder, secure areas, and and sooooooo much more... More news on this soon....

Right, back to printing this good old 35mm film  ;D