New Minilab-Help Website

jorm

Hi

Is it only me or what, this new website is so step backward that i'm stopped looking at the website, my first thing every morning when the coffee was warming up i checked this side, but now i just cant find out how this side works.

I'm not trying to be negative, i just miss the old website.

Best regards

jorm

I have a link in my bookmarks tab that shows me all "new" stuff that I haven't seen yet...

http://www.minilabhelp.com/yourforum/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums

It's actually very similar to the "Portal" button I used to have saved. Quite useful !

Plus, it shows which forum it's from (ie: Fuji/ Noritsu/ Konica, etc) so it's even better than before ! My opinion of course !

well done Big Dave for exploring what the new forum has on offer. I have done another tweak to show new post at the top of the page, and as time allows will be adding lots more.

Surprised not more people have connected in here via Facebook or twitter

Mini Lab Help.com has been around for many years, and will still be here in many years, and this is just a new development.. Bit like going from analogue to digital :blink:

Looking for other people still using Sienna printers. I have two operational FP5000 printers. I also have for parts 1 FP5000 and 1 FP2000. I have lots of extra parts and some parts that I am in need of for backup. My service guy has retired so I am also in need of tech support from time to time. Sienna owners are nearing extinction, our only hope for survival is to stick together.