6179 B/g Laser Output Unit Error

tis

Hi

I installed recently a Noritsu 3203. After installing the software ver. 3.0 PRO began to show the following message: 6179 B / G Laser Output Unit Error. I calibrate it, but shortly Kodak Endura paper has not been calibrated. After 2 weeks the same problem on Fujifilm paper. Can you help me please?

I suspect Ver 3 PRO software is too old and does not support the laser type you have fitted into the machine.

What was the version of software loaded before you ‘upgraded’ the software?

For laser drivers J391160 and J391231 the system program must be

Ver 5.0 or later on QSS-3201/3202/3202 and QSS-3202PRO/3203PRO

This laboratory doesn't have installed standard Noritsu software . Have a different interface from what I know. I think the software was Kodak. In specifications, the terminal name appears DLS32-3. I installed ver. 3.0 PRO becouse the minilab was delivered without scanner.

Edited by tis

Hi

I installed recently a Noritsu 3203. After installing the software ver. 3.0 PRO began to show the following message: 6179 B / G Laser Output Unit Error. I calibrate it, but shortly Kodak Endura paper has not been calibrated. After 2 weeks the same problem on Fujifilm paper. Can you help me please?

The error 6179 doesn't influence minilab work. You should install rather fresh Profile Data for work with Kodak Endura paper.

Edited by kodak_service