Ugrading Instructions For Fuji Frontier 330/340 Pc From Original To New Core2Duo

cha0s

Hi guys, so my Frontier 330 PC wont turn on, the motherboard is busted so I purchased the upgrade instructions for fuji 330-340 here 

http://www.minilabservice.com/products/Ugrading-Instructions--Fuji-Frontier-330%7B47%7D340-PC-from-Original-to-New-Core2Duo.html

so that I can use a new PC.. after i read the document i'm pretty lost on what to do.

Does someone from here purchased this also? If so, what did you do? Can someone help me?

please excuse my English..

Edited by cha0s

That's the web site for the greedy bastard (can I say that ?) that used to post here before he got banned.

Post it here so others here can try to figure out if it's right.

I have instructions I put together after upgrading our Noritsu 2901

(with a LOT of help from another VERY HELPFUL user here)

and have given it away to other "regular" users here for free.

Seems pretty straight forward.  Buy an HP computer, get a Timer Card, hook up power & "on/off switch" to it from inside the PC, move the SCSI card from old PC into new PC, restore OS from HP recovery DVD, then just basic 330 software install and restore of earlier settings backup.

Nothing extraordinary, just something that anyone here could probably have told you for free.

Edited by Big Dave

As far as I know, the Frontier 340/330 only run on C4/C5. The main part of the software download (for the printer) is the SQL server. Whether the C4/C5 will "talk" to the MS software, I don't know. I am currently replacing my control unit in my 340 and it is a nightmare and it is with a Fuji FC7011!

There is so much to get right on the pc to do it without a ghost image, scsi card and driver a must have, there are so many other drivers needed that the recovery CD installs also.

When you get to the software bit, you could copy the files directly from the old HD from the old pc?

If there was a ghost image floating around, I would be interested?

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi all ,

my F340 main pc down, & I replaced new HDD. But I can't install A1 system disk after install window OS. :(  :( :(

I also can't find any info or step in service manual .  :(
Is't have some configuration with  window os before install A1?

Would you let me know how to do ?

many thanks ~~ :) 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
On 12/29/2012 at 12:51 AM, Big Dave said:

Seems pretty straight forward.  Buy an HP computer, get a Timer Card, hook up power & "on/off switch" to it from inside the PC, move the SCSI card from old PC into new PC, restore OS from HP recovery DVD, then just basic 330 software install and restore of earlier settings backup.

Nothing extraordinary, just something that anyone here could probably have told you for free.

Thanks