New Eu Driver License

kreja

Hi!

Anyone here knew anything about those new EU driver license? I hear that all countries that are part of EU will have same driver license. I know what will they look like but dont know will those new ones will need photos on paper when you make it  or just in digital way?

once on an Italian Magazine I had read that the EU licence will be like a Pass for the EU , in other words it was intended that even the Photos would be taken by either the Police dept or the Passport office or like, in other words another stake of flesh taken away from the photo market.. I hope and wish that I am wrong.

I only find some articles on internet that in Ireland will be separated those photos from photos for passport and id. And only specialized company will make photos for those licences. But dont know how will be in other Eu countries same or? I see on Finland police department site that they also make new driver licences and id card with chip but they still asking for one photo on paper. And i know for 100% that in Serbia and Bosnia police department make all photos for all documents. But those two countries are not in Eu.

Here in Finland Police test now passport licence photo server. So Photo shops will be aible to send passport photos by email to police office server. (Uppload) Photosize must as they give information. So offices dont going to take photo them self.

Now we have information that test has run OK only some photo shops are in test part, and by this year its going to be in allmost all photo shops.

Do they give lisense or, I dont know.

Today they still take paper passport photos by not for long time enymore.