Aom Repair Is In Good Quality In China?

casa_color_digital

I can repair AOM drivers with two years warranty, but in European Union. Many European service companies use my service. Also have customers from Asia, America, Africa. I repair not only AOM drivers, but other minilab electronics too, making software dongles and can do other jobs. Other my job - repair industrial electronics.

Edited by Minilab service

I can repair AOM drivers with two years warranty, but in European Union. Many European service companies use my service. Also have customers from Asia, America, Africa. I repair not only AOM drivers, but other minilab electronics too, making software dongles and can do other jobs. Other my job - repair industrial electronics.

Hi, thanks for your answer, what is the repair cost of AOM?
The warranty is real for two years?
thanks

• 1 year later...

I have read before from u that u have an aom driver tester multi channels for noritsu , fuji ,... can you send to me aquation about it ... capapilties ... interface ...  figures .. price ... waiting for your reply

• 1 year later...

AOM drivers production:

We are pleased to introduce the world's first AOM driver [signal processor] with stand-by mode which was presented by us at Photokina 2014.

"Stand-by mode" turns off all power components of the signal processor during lab's idle run and it significantly increases the signal processor's lifetime.

Due to that function our new AOM driver has a huge resource and can be used long time in your minilab.

There is no need to replace it every six month anymore.

Warranty period for our new AOM driver is 2 years.

We estimate the life time of it more than five years.

Here the pictures: see files attached.

2.AOM drivers Repair service:

Also we offer a high quality repair service for all AOM drivers manufactured for AGFA, Noritsu and Fujifilm Frontier minilabs.

Warranty period is 1 year.

Our dealers send to us 10 and more pcs at once due to high reliability of our repair service and volume discounts.

Join the club!

Please send your inquiries to:

parts@minilablaser.com