6074 B Laser Control Error

alex fv

Hi
I'm here again. Yesterday started and functioned smoothly throughout the day. I do not know how. Do not ask me, I d'nt anything. Today, morning same problem. I check all cables and connectors of the laser chamber. I make "laser self diag.". First time the message was: AN ABNORMALITY WAS FOUND IN B LASER SYNCRONIZATION. I restart test. Second message was: NON ABNORMALITY WAS FOUND IN SYNCRONIZATION OF EACH LASER.

I have some pictures but I do not know how can I attach here. All photos are posted here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6ktjwl6j2e3fg4z/9fZIAruT2Y

Restart lab. No error.Start first pictures. Made it. It is good.  On order display appeared a new message: "LASER TEMPERATURE ARE BEING ADJUSTED", nothing more like time counter. I wait 10 or 12 min - nothing.

I restart Windows(only). It's ok. Start new order, 55 pictures. After taking all pictures, it gives message again( No error-No buzzer). All pictures was good. Restart Win again and worked only first order.

What is the problem?

I sent our offer to you by private message.

Response please.

Please inform your location because we have a good number of experiensed engineers around the world who can replace the laser head for you.

Edited by yustas

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody

I repaired the laser, have No Errors. 

But now I have this message on display after every order:  "LASER TEMPERATURE ARE BEING ADJUSTED"

without any error. I must wait 12 minutes before I can start a new order. Does enyone know it means?

I post a some short video about this on: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6ktjwl6j2e3fg4z/9fZIAruT2Y

I'm not sure which Polish company made laser repair him, but if it was company we all think about ( saw their "jobs" many times ) then they never making refund. I know one minilab owner, which 5 times had sent to repair laser unit, but laser didn't work well ( had errors, could print one photo only, color drift, temperature problems, noise and many other - after each repair different problem ) . Minilab owner was tired sending laser and each time pay for parcel sending so asked refund. They didn't make refund - just offered to send laser unit for warranty repair again. Minilab owner did not it. He decided to pay for laser repair again and now have minilab which prints very well, stable and without any errors. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm not sure which Polish company made laser repair him, but if it was company we all think about ( saw their "jobs" many times ) then they never making refund. I know one minilab owner, which 5 times had sent to repair laser unit, but laser didn't work well ( had errors, could print one photo only, color drift, temperature problems, noise and many other - after each repair different problem ) . Minilab owner was tired sending laser and each time pay for parcel sending so asked refund. They didn't make refund - just offered to send laser unit for warranty repair again. Minilab owner did not it. He decided to pay for laser repair again and now have minilab which prints very well, stable and without any errors. 

Only now read this topic.

I remember that case!

You did not note that it was our company minilablaser.com who finally helped that lab owner (Mr.Ramunas, Lithuania) to have his laser working well.

Yes he had big problems with that repair made by one EU company.

So, guys and gals, do not waste your time and money.

Buy and use in your labs only SLD*** lasers made by us (not the original old DPSS) and forget about the laser issues for a long time.

*** - SLD - semiconductor laser diode.

• 2 weeks later...

I operate only information given me by the engineer who was in charge for Ramunas' laser installation.

I was told that the laser was repaired a few times in Poland before us.

After many cases of malfunction he decided to contact me.

About the history of the Ramunas laser:
My registry reports:
In 2011 we sent him green DPSS laser and when we started to make lasers on semiconductor laser diode basis - we sent him another module, upgraded from DPSS to SLD version. He was pleased to have it upgraded free of charge.

I did not heard about Ramunas' laser constant problem.

• 6 years later...