B-Laser Optimal Tem. Error

ahmediraq

B-Laser optimal tem. error

my device frontier 340 first proplem with up keep test paper in the black and white area the white color become yallow
IM SOLVED THIS PROPLEM WITH REDUSE THE PD CUINT FROM 8 TO 4 IN THE G-LASER DATA PAGE .   the secon proplem becoms  with
black area become to dark blue and the upkeeb nectiv and the  yelow Returned in my white regon
can any one help me
i replace the kamecal solution and the paper no cheng in the results thanks for all ......

post-5855-0-27825800-1383414743_thumb.jpgpost-5855-0-86850600-1383414801_thumb.jpgpost-5855-0-27813000-1383414839_thumb.jpgpost-5855-0-74106600-1383414912_thumb.jpg

Hello. I think you corrected PD current in B channel ( not G, as you wrote ) . When you changed it you decreased B laser head optical power. That is the reason why you have blue black. 

Second problem ( yellow on white ) can be caused AOM driver, AOM crystal or bad optical axis adjustments. Try disconnect BNC output connector from AOM driver output and print test. This way you see it will be AOM driver or some other.

Hope you tested chemicals, because yellow white and blue black can be caused bad chemicals. To be sure can run through processor fogged paper ( you see how looks black ) and piece not fogged paper ( run it through processor from control strip holder ). It should be white on output. If chemicals are good left only optical section. I think B laser head is deteriorated ( common 330, 340 fault ) and laser repair is necessary. Contact, if you need it. Also have spare 340 laser unit, so can be exchanged.