Qss 3300 Software

chaiim3

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

QSS3300  SD doesn't exist at all. Can be :

QSS-3300 Digital ( regular minilab with scanner )

QSS3300PRO - the same minilab without scanner

QSS3300i ( minilab with iBeam instead laser  ) 

QSS-3300 DLS ( Kodak branded minilab, running on DLS software )

QSS3300 can run with QSS3300 regular software or use QSS3300PRO ( if want disconnect scanner ) .

QSS3300 has not capacity boosters. QSS3300PRO works with license key ( USB sentinel protection dongle )

Minilab processors can have various specifications, but it is not important, when we are talking about software.

By the way - despite that QSS3300 are not SD marked they work exactly as SD minilabs - have not digital ICE pcb and image processing pcb ( scanner and printer directly connected to computer ) .

So I have four software for 3300 - QSS3300, QSS3300PRO , QSS3300i and QSS3300DLS. 

Have long length software or this minilab ( allow to print 16.5 inch instead 14" ) .

Also have various optional software ( correction, frames and etc )  .

Edited by Minilab service

QSS3300  SD doesn't exist at all.

So I have four software for 3300 - QSS3300, QSS3300PRO , QSS3300i and QSS3300DLS. 

Have long length software or this minilab ( allow to print 16.5 inch instead 14" ) .

Also have various optional software ( correction, frames and etc )  .

You are wrong.

I have 33SD Ver.5.00.019

No need to write too much - I know what I sell... :-)

And at the end:

just type in Google search "qss3301SD" and be wonder....

As an addition:
When I were in minilab sale business I sold a few QSS33SD and I am very surprised that you never heard about such model.

if you do not have such software it does not mean that QSS33SD does not exist.

Also if you try to search "qss33SD" in yandex.ru - you also will find a lot of unknown for you.

No, you are wrong. You have software for QSS3301SD , QSS-3302SD ( 3301SD with capacity booster C ) minilabs. It is absolutely different minilab. Also there is QSS-33SD PRO software to run these minilabs without scanner. I have all SD software too, but it is not for QSS3300. 

I prefer normal search engines as "Google" , but I know all these minmilabs without searching.  

Ha,

I thought you never heard about QSS33SD, Romas... :-)

Ok.. I got you.

I know the difference between QSS33SD and QSS3300 of course and it is impossible to use QSS33SD software on QSS3300 of course due to difference in quantity of tracks.

QSS-3301SD and QSS-3302SD are double track machines...

At the same time QSS-3300 use a single track and it does not have a conveyor and sorter unit.

QSS3301 and QSS33SD have them...

Yes Noritsu know how to confuse people very well!

I don’t know why the QSS-3300 was not called a QSS-3300SD because it is a software driven (SD) machine; unlike the QSS-3301 & QSS-3302 which use an image processing PCB so is not an SD machine.

I'm guessing they only thought of the SD name after the QSS-3300 had been brought to the market!

• 8 years later...