F330 & Ms Software

voice77

I have problem with print sizes after installing MS on F330. In the Print Size Setup Menu on F330 appeared strange table of prin sizes named MS6, MS4, MS14 ,MS8 ... and so on. When I try to make my own print size for example regular 4R 152x102, it disapears after restarting system even when I do exactly the same on MS01 Server PC.

Additionaly, in Panda menu is not possible to make active paper 7" - there is no such paper width in the table.

Does anyone know what is the reason? Maybe I did something wrong during installation?

If someone could write step by step installation way, I'll be very grateful  :)

Hello. Which version you installed ? On early versions was some software bug related with print channels. So maybe you have them. New versions on 330 can be installed and should work well.

Have  you deleted original MS print sizes? Do not remove or change print sizes 1-6, which are already listed. It is better to leave them as is.

Hello. Which version you installed ? On early versions was some software bug related with print channels. So maybe you have them. New versions on 330 can be installed and should work well.

Have  you deleted original MS print sizes? Do not remove or change print sizes 1-6, which are already listed. It is better to leave them as is.

Thank you for reply. I've installed MS ver. 3.1 and I did nothing with original print sizes. Another question: should I recover system in Frontier's Toshiba before installing MS and what part of MS should I install on F330 - just only MS Scanner?

Version 3 and above didn't have this bug. So version 4.1 should work on 330 well. On external computer MS-01 should be installed MS01 Server with Tethered Printer. On minilab computer - Scanner . It is not necessary to make recovery. Just have upgrade software( should be A1 4.0 at least ) and make all minilab computer settings. Also LAN should be connected and minilab computer should see external computer during installation. Also on 0140 menu External Files I/O  should be "Yes" .