Kodak G4 - Os Recovery/System Cd

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2014 at 11:01 PM, LittleBlackDuck said:

Hi,

Could someone please tell me where I might be able to source a Kodak G4 "Recovery/System CD"? The Lenovo Thinkcenter is an 8807-Y12.

I've recently purchased a G4 second-hand, and was fortunate enough for it to come with v6 installed and running just fine... however it came with no CDs/re-installation media.

I've managed to locate a dealer selling the v6 software CDs as part of the WiFi upgrade package, but apparently that does not include the "OS Recovery/System CD" needed to do a fresh install should the HDD fail (or I put in a new HDD). I'm "just a guy" (not a business), so my local Kodak support/supplier will not help me. 

I'm in the process of trying to clone the existing HDD as a last resort "backup", however I would prefer to have a full set of installation media.

Thanks in advance to anyone that's able to provide any help.

Ducky

Hi Ducky

I am having the same issue. Clone the Kodak G4 disc and when I stick the cloned disk it won't startup. Could someone send me the link where it can show me how to fix or add the boot sector to my cloned disc/

Thanks

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is the recovery DVD for 8807- Y12 (PC19 & PC20) https://transfer.pcloud.com/download.html?code=5Z238aZ7fzhGUdTh5kZ9YFzZ24fITfUkjYLVma9XkwbHqfzO1Pv7

HI our G4XL the one with wide screen HD is gone goes click click  so new harddisk need dos anybody got the recovery CD/DVD with  V6.0 best regards  

I managed to make a copy of the hard drive of my kodak g4 kiosk with version 8.1 and all its functions 100% operational. I have installed this copy on all kodak kiosk models, including G3 and GS Compa

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/2/2018 at 11:55 PM, Saphire1984 said:

Hello, the link is suspended, could you upload it again? Thank you

HI. I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, I´M PRETTY SURE THAT MY HARD DRIVE IS DEAD, SO IT BRINGS ERRORS EVERYWHERE. MY IDEA IS CHANGE IT BUTTTT,  IS THERE A WAY TO RE INSTALL WINDOWS AND THEN INSTAL THE KODAK KIOSK SOFTWARE AGAIN?. HELP I´M NEW AT THIS AND I SUCK A LOT, THANKS TO YOU ALL.!!! 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 19/9/2018 at 1:22 PM, Muelli said:

Hello,

I have a Kodak Picture Kiosk G4 with a IBM 8104-Y2C. I have the Problem that the HDD has a crash and I have no Software.

Can someone upload the Recovery CD to install it on an new HDD?

Thank You.

Hello, 

I have the same PC (IBM 8104-Y2C) in my KPK and I need the software recovery or a disk image too!

Please help us!

Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

hope someone can help me with the recovery DVD for my kpk. there is the thincentre m58p inside.

this ist the kpk with the 4:3 Display. Hope somebody have it with win7? Thanks for sharing it. It will be great, if somebody have a iso or an hdd-image for me.

thanks a lot.

Mailadress: stef.hef@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2014 at 10:09 AM, marijo said:

your mail?

Hey Marijo

sorry for contacting you this way but I am in need of the following

On 3/14/2014 at 8:31 AM, LittleBlackDuck said:

Could someone please tell me where I might be able to source a Kodak G4 "Recovery/System CD"? The Lenovo Thinkcenter is an 8807-Y12.

Could you please help me?  My email is kest4372@hotmail.com Thanks..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I managed to make a copy of the hard drive of my kodak g4 kiosk with version 8.1 and all its functions 100% operational. I have installed this copy on all kodak kiosk models, including G3 and GS Compact (with hardware changes (motherboard + processor + ram) and software upgrade to G4).
I also made a step-by-step manual for the installation of this copy in kodak kiosks or in any pc that you want to convert to kodak kiosk (installed software).
Package includes:
- Hard disk copy.
- Software to expand copy on target hard disk.
- Explanatory manual step by step to enter windows in the Kodak kiosk and update the hardware drivers (The drivers depend on each motherboard and are available online (as for any PC))
- Online support by remote connection, facebook or whatssap.

Pueden solicitar fotossin compromiso de kioskos kodak actualizados o modernizados por este metodo.

Price to be negotiated...
Contact
servicios.tecnomatica@gmail.com

Logre hacer una copia del disco duro de mi kiosko kodak g4 con la version 8.1 y todas sus funciones 100% operativas. He instalado esta copia en todos los modelos de kioskos kodak , incluidos G3 y GS Compact (con cambios de hardware (tarjeta madre+procesador+ram) y acualizacion de software a G4). 
Tambien hice un manual paso a paso para la instalacion de esta copia en los kioskos kodak o  en cualquier pc que se desee convertir a kiosko kodak (software instalado).
El paquete incluye:
- Copia de disco duro.
- Software para expandir copia en disco duro destino.
- Manual explicativo paso a paso para entrar a windows en el kiosko kodak y actualizar los driver del hardware (Los drivers dependen de cada tarjeta madre y se consiguen en internet (al igual que para cualquier PC))
- Soporte online por conexion remota, facebook o whatssap.

Pueden solicitar fotos sin compromisos.
Precio a convenir...
Contactar
servicios.tecnomatica@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...