• 1 month later...

the problem reinstalling the software is the activation!

if you reinstall the operating system and the software you must have an activation card...

the only way to have again your order-it whitout the activation card is to restore a backup copy..

if you don't have it, please message me because i have a lot of backup copy of my order it so i can share whit you 

• 4 months later...

the problem reinstalling the software is the activation!

if you reinstall the operating system and the software you must have an activation card...

the only way to have again your order-it whitout the activation card is to restore a backup copy..

if you don't have it, please message me because i have a lot of backup copy of my order it so i can share whit you 

hi, can you share a backup copy?

evanthule127@gmail.com

regards

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can be Order-it Light, Order-it Portable and Order-it Professional. All they can have various versions ( for example 9.4.8, 9.9.1 and many other ) . If to install software need activate it. To do it need to run Activate-it module and use activation card.

If for kiosk recovery use image then need to know kiosk model. HD image can use when hardware is the same, or similar.

3 hours ago, Minilab service said:

Scusa, ma impossibile da capire. Puoi scrivere in inglese?

had to reinstall the operating system, now i need the older it program, any of you have a copy that you can send me please? thanks for everything

rizzutianto@hotmail.it

3 ore fa, il servizio Minilab ha detto:

Scusa, ma impossibile da capire. Puoi scrivere in inglese?

rizzutianto@hotmail.it

3 hours ago, Minilab service said:

Which exactly you need? Can be Order-it Light, Order-it Portable and Order-it Professional. All they can have various versions ( for example 9.4.8, 9.9.1 and many other ) .

As I told before after re-installation you need activate software. Do you have activation card to do it?

no, have not ACTIVATION CARD