Help to Install Frontier 550 + software

Hi minilab community,

I got a frontier 550 and i can use a computer with Win7, WinXP and Win2k but I don't really know where to find out all software that I need to install. I need probably MS01 (but i don't know the version). Does anyone know where I can find the software + installation documentation that i need ? 

My email is : acf75019 @ yahoo fr (please remove space and add a dot between yahoo and fr)

Thanks in advance for your response.

Bernard
Edited by sinequanone

I got a frontier 370 and i can use a computer with Win7, WinXP  but I don't really know where to find out all software (FMPC, DI main and printer) that I need to install.. Does anyone know where I can find the software + installation documentation that i need ? 
My email is : vuonghoaiyen@gmail.com 

2 minutes ago, Minilab service said:

Have three software to run Fuji 370  - FDIA, FE and MS. Have all manuals also.

I got a frontier 370 and i can use a computer with WinXP  but I don't really know where to find out all software (FMPC, FDI and printer) that I need to install.. Does anyone know where I can find the software + installation documentation that i need ? 
My email is : vuonghoaiyen@gmail.com 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Two installation is possible to install it - with separate  FMPC, or without it. If install with FMPC can use MS01 version 10. You need two computers - one for server and other for FMPC. On both computers need to install W10 64 bit.

If install without separate FMPC have to use MS01 version 10.0R. All will be installed on one computer. On computer should be installed W10 64 bit.

I have MS01 version 10.0 and MS01 version 10.0R. Also have optional modules to install on MS01. Have older MS01 ( for XP and W7 32 bit ) , but why to install on old, if can do the same on new.

For Fuji 550 have long length option. If to install it instead 457 mm you can print 640 mm length. Write private message, if need some software.

• 11 months later...
On 12/14/2019 at 5:46 PM, Minilab service said:

Two installation is possible to install it - with separate  FMPC, or without it. If install with FMPC can use MS01 version 10. You need two computers - one for server and other for FMPC. On both computers need to install W10 64 bit.

If install without separate FMPC have to use MS01 version 10.0R. All will be installed on one computer. On computer should be installed W10 64 bit.

I have MS01 version 10.0 and MS01 version 10.0R. Also have optional modules to install on MS01. Have older MS01 ( for XP and W7 32 bit ) , but why to install on old, if can do the same on new.

For Fuji 550 have long length option. If to install it instead 457 mm you can print 640 mm length. Write private message, if need some software.

How can I get the ms01 ver. 10.0R If you can help, please write to me on my email (aia1969@gmail.com)

Thanks