I have a 3311 Noritsu printer. We cleaned up a bit of a leaking issue this last week, and in the midst of getting that done and resetting my power supply I now have the strange line on my prince. I’m not sure if it’s caused by dust somewhere or what’s going on with it. Anyone with experience with a similar issue in this printer that can help would be amazing. I’m hoping it doesn’t have to do something with the laser. I did replace in AOM about two weeks ago could that possibly be the issue as well?

B4981925-0BAD-442B-B271-FAD94137433A.jpeg

Starting to get concerned it’s dust on the inside. I try to blow her rag haven’t able to find anything in there as far as debris or dirt goes. Wasn’t sure on which rollers to check though based on that comment? If the dust is on the inside would you guys recommend for cleaning it? One person said to remove an exposure unit on our page I was checking out but that seems to be a large undertaking for what could be a small spot. Sorry I’m a total noob at this.

Slide out the unit above magazine A, then lift it off the runners.

Now put your head inside and look at the area where the laser cleaning brush is, if you look up and shine a torch you should be able to see the window of the laser and determine if the dust is on the outside or inside of the glass.

It is possible to remove the glass with the laser advance unit in place, there are just a few screws to remove, though access makes the job a bit more difficult.

Meeting up with one of my IT guys tomorrow to help see if we can remove that exposure unit and take a look in there. something I noticed today though while I was taking a look at things I tried cleaning the surface from the side coming in. hoping I got the spots I couldn't see too well at that angle with the unit in the way. but something I did notice when I was looking at one of the daily setup strips that I have attached here is that the streak runs through the gray bars but not through the blue bar at the top. Thoughts on that?

PXL_20201202_152730072~3.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Members,

Greetings to you all under this global pandemic.

Members I have this problem of lines passing across all my photo prints on a Noritsu qss 3001. I have been using this machine since 2013.

Could anyone help me solve this problem. At times the photo prints are clear, at times these line appear on 90% of them.

Please help. I have attached the print out images.

Thank you.

Kindest regards. Rogie..

CZIB5812.JPG

VSBD3476.JPG