Jump to content

Issue on my Noritsu D1005 HR


Recommended Posts

Hi Sir/ Madam,

I am newbie here. I have a Noritsu Machine and model is D1005HR.

Recently I have a problem with my printer. Please look at the attachment. I have did the power head cleaning which press F1 + F9 and the issue still remaining. The photo also have line. What is the problem? Can any expert help me on top of this? Thank you

IMG_20210308_131932.jpg.c05b1b47a9ad366ddffaef7715c71b2f.jpg

IMG_20210308_132021.thumb.jpg.35f8e3ea00d1fa3ccdd8920be7d89c44.jpgIMG_20210308_132005.thumb.jpg.46cd1cf63b71f46daf2730f3cab709b2.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Boey said:

Thanks for the reply..but my machine always On..why the PH will dry?

is there other way instead of try F1+F9. Will it be driver or software issue?

keeping turning printer on not related to PH damage, mine always turn off after working hour, what i've learnt from using drylab for years, NEVER do cleaning printhead in a row, always rest the print head at least 15 minutes (longer is better) if you have to do cleaning again. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Purnomosetiawan, my printer also always turn off after working hour. Next day morning just on back the machine and operate. Do you experience the issue i facing now? From the nozzle check, just the yellow line got issue, the rest are fine. And why the output photo got line, is the PH cause the problem also?

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Boey said:

Thank you Purnomosetiawan, my printer also always turn off after working hour. Next day morning just on back the machine and operate. Do you experience the issue i facing now? From the nozzle check, just the yellow line got issue, the rest are fine. And why the output photo got line, is the PH cause the problem also?

yes, if clog pattern always the same after cleaning, i'm 90% sure it's PH problem, i wish you're dealing with other 10%, PH is very expensive.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is not alignment. Alignment can cause lines, but then nozzle print is printed without gaps. Here have gaps on one print head element ( Yellow ) . These gaps cause lines ( where missing Yellow have blue lines ) . Other Yellow elements print fine, so no problems with ink supply. Can be only one reason - clogged print head.

If you have experience can remove print head and try to clean faulty channel using print head cleaning liquid. Can do with syringe, or find special head cleaning machine. If have not experience to remove print head then can try to clean on printer. Take empty cartridge, fill cleaning liquid and put new Y chip. Then do power head cleaning 2 . Of course using cleaning liquid will be cleaned all Yellow elements. All other color elements will be cleaned also ( using ink ) , so use new, full of ink cartridges. After cleaning return cartridge with Yellow ink and make system filling. Look what you have after that. 

Yes, print head very expensive. The same print head used on new Noritsu printers ( for example Green II, Green III... ) , older printers ( D1005 with HR, or without it ) and very old printers ( Noritsu D502 ) . Also heads are on Fuji printers made by Noritsu  - Fuji DL450 ( it is D1005 without HR ) and Fuji DL42SD ( it is D502 ) .  The latest printhead part number is Z030077. Previous part numbers were Z028281, Z027893. Z027802.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Minilab service said:

Here is not alignment. Alignment can cause lines, but then nozzle print is printed without gaps. Here have gaps on one print head element ( Yellow ) . These gaps cause lines ( where missing Yellow have blue lines ) . Other Yellow elements print fine, so no problems with ink supply. Can be only one reason - clogged print head.

If you have experience can remove print head and try to clean faulty channel using print head cleaning liquid. Can do with syringe, or find special head cleaning machine. If have not experience to remove print head then can try to clean on printer. Take empty cartridge, fill cleaning liquid and put new Y chip. Then do power head cleaning 2 . Of course using cleaning liquid will be cleaned all Yellow elements. All other color elements will be cleaned also ( using ink ) , so use new, full of ink cartridges. After cleaning return cartridge with Yellow ink and make system filling. Look what you have after that. 

Yes, print head very expensive. The same print head used on new Noritsu printers ( for example Green II, Green III... ) , older printers ( D1005 with HR, or without it ) and very old printers ( Noritsu D502 ) . Also heads are on Fuji printers made by Noritsu  - Fuji DL450 ( it is D1005 without HR ) and Fuji DL42SD ( it is D502 ) .  The latest printhead part number is Z030077. Previous part numbers were Z028281, Z027893. Z027802.

 

Thank you for the reply. I wish to take off the PH myself and clean it. Is there any tutorial or video clips to show how to remove the PH in my machine D1005HR? Only the yellow PH need to be cleaned? 

If have not experience to remove print head then can try to clean on printer. Take empty cartridge, fill cleaning liquid and put new Y chip. Then do power head cleaning 2

For above this, the cleaning liquid is??? new Y chip is?

Can i see how's the PH looks like? Because I never see before. Do you have any PH images?

Thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2021 at 11:21 AM, purnomosetiawan said:

yes, if clog pattern always the same after cleaning, i'm 90% sure it's PH problem, i wish you're dealing with other 10%, PH is very expensive.

 

Can i know if I can manually clean the pH myself. How can i do it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

In case of constantly missing nozzles on check pattern they are several thing to do before changing the PH:

1. Clean or replace capping station - this the place where Ph stays while not printing and also operate cleaning process. Cleaning must include surface and wiper. Use clean water. 

2. Check and clean all cable connection to and from PH - sometimes there is dirt from ink mist on connectors that may cause problems. Use median grade alcohol ~ 70%.

3. Clean the printing surface of the PH - use water and soft material.

4. Try other ink cartridge - even OEM ones may be defective sometimes 

If you are lucky some of the above may help - but in reality almost 90% of cases are faulty PH as you where told before.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hivanov said:

In case of constantly missing nozzles on check pattern they are several thing to do before changing the PH:

1. Clean or replace capping station - this the place where Ph stays while not printing and also operate cleaning process. Cleaning must include surface and wiper. Use clean water. 

2. Check and clean all cable connection to and from PH - sometimes there is dirt from ink mist on connectors that may cause problems. Use median grade alcohol ~ 70%.

3. Clean the printing surface of the PH - use water and soft material.

4. Try other ink cartridge - even OEM ones may be defective sometimes 

If you are lucky some of the above may help - but in reality almost 90% of cases are faulty PH as you where told before.

Thank you Hivanov for the reply. From the suggestions above, can i know:

1. where is the capping station location? and also PH location? is it easy to take out the PH?

Any video or tutorial that can help me on top of this?

 

Thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not familiar with D1005 - never worked on such machine - sorry. Basically you have to unlock PH and move it to center position - either trough command from software or manually. Then you will see and eventually have access to capping station and also can clean printing surface of the PH.

they are people in this forum that are able to sale you or provide you with service manual pdf with will be very useful for you. i don't have anything and don't know much about that machine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I see  you do not understand anything about dry printers, so do not try to remove print head. This job is quite difficult and need technical skills. If you do not understand very simple things do not try to to job, which is quite complicated. Ask service engineer to do it. Noritsu D1005 is not simple printer, where print head can remove everyone.

Of course chip should be new. Printer should see that cartridge is full of ink. Chips can buy online. All other cartridges should be new and full of ink. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I definitely agree with Minilab service. Do not try to disassemble the machine yourself without proper knowledge and documentation! As for head cleaning fluids, find a reliable online retailer. He will provide you with a description of the cleaning procedure and maybe he will have the chip you need, or even an entire cartredge already filled with liquid.

Be aware, however, that the entire cleaning procedure will most likely be ineffective. Or it will be enough for a very short time. Collect money for a new PH and contact the service for replacement.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I also wish to get a technician to work on my machine. but the PH replacement and the workmanship is very expensive for me. I'm just doing small business. Seems like not worth to ask them to come over to work on my machine. That's why I wish I can clean it myself and solve the issue. Do anyone of you have the service manual that i can refer?

Link to post
Share on other sites

D1005 isn't like cheap drylab, it's too complicated to handle without proper knowledge,if replacing PH is too expensive, than i suggest you sell it as it is or sell it as a parts, magazine,sorter,boards, even cutter worth the money, and replaced it with simple printer like Epson D800 series, which i believe with minimum knowledge you'll be able to handle it by yourself...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...