Noritsu 3704 Net Order mode

We have a Noritsu 3202 and use Net Order Mode with one of our clients who use ROES. We want to set this up on our 3704 but we cannot find anyone with the software CD for it.  I have found it on the link below but that says that you can use it on printers released by the 35Plus series models. Does anyone use use ROES or netorder to print on something newer than a 35? How do you do it? We are using EZ-Controller with our 3704 also.

https://minilablaser.com/product/noritsu-netorder-software/

Net order print connection software is software to connect QSS3101-1 and all latter models ( 32, 33, 34 series ) . Also can be connected QSS35 ( not PLUS ) and Noritsu LPS-24PRO. 

Just enough to install software and register printers on EZ controller. If need more information - write private message. There can explain everything.

17 hours ago, BrianW said:

We have a Noritsu 3202 and use Net Order Mode with one of our clients who use ROES. We want to set this up on our 3704 but we cannot find anyone with the software CD for it.  I have found it on the link below but that says that you can use it on printers released by the 35Plus series models. Does anyone use use ROES or netorder to print on something newer than a 35? How do you do it? We are using EZ-Controller with our 3704 also.

The net order connection software that you linked to allows the older QSS software operated machines (32, 33, 34 & 35 series) to be operated using EZcontroller. It is not for use on the 37 or later series (or 35 Plus) as these already use EZcontroller.

You need to install HotFolder Software on EZcontroller The part number is Z810457-01

I think it is the same HotFolder software that you will already have installed on your 3202, I'm not 100% certain that it is the same version though for use with EZcontroller.

Edited by Dave S
On 3/12/2021 at 6:14 AM, Dave S said:

The net order connection software that you linked to allows the older QSS software operated machines (32, 33, 34 & 35 series) to be operated using EZcontroller. It is not for use on the 37 or later series (or 35 Plus) as these already use EZcontroller.

You need to install HotFolder Software on EZcontroller The part number is Z810457-01

I think it is the same HotFolder software that you will already have installed on your 3202, I'm not 100% certain that it is the same version though for use with EZcontroller.

So our ROES server only is set up to use Net Order Mode. So we would need them to set it up a different way?

On 3/12/2021 at 6:14 AM, Dave S said:

We use a software called ROES Server, is that compatible with EZ Controller? We have EZ controller.

13 hours ago, BrianW said:

So our ROES server only is set up to use Net Order Mode. So we would need them to set it up a different way?

Searching google it seems the ROES server can be set up to use either Net Order Mode or Noritsu Hot Folder.

I know nothing about the ROES server software and how it is configured so I don't know if it is compatible with EZcontroller or not. You may be better off asking the company that makes the ROES server software for support.

BrianW - we recently picked up a 37 series and run with Dakis and ROES. Dakis has been running great through EZcontroller, but I have yet to try and setup ROES on it. From what I can tell the M5001 Main Controller Display seems to work very much like an "always on" Net Order mode (we also print on a 34 series through Net Order). 

I'll come back and give you an update once I get time to figure it out.