r2s700 scanner from minilab working stand alone on XP

This last year I was using my r2s700 scanner from my minilab with the original computer. The computer doesn't not work anymore. 

I have now a windows XP Pro 2002 (Pentium 4) connect to internet via ethernet with firewire to connect the scanner. I try to install the software for the scanner. 

When I plug the USB licence (r2s700 49a) to the computer, a window is opening. The helper try to find the software on internet but he doesn't find it.

I can't find the driver on Internet. What should I do ?

Stand alone scanner can work on any 32 bit Windows. Here it works on W10 32 bit :
https://www.minilabhelp.com/index.php?/forums/topic/25364-dp-1000-workstation-software-on-different-pc/

You  will not find driver on Windows update. Licence dongle driver is inside rsystem/drivers/HWKey ( version 3.5.0.0 ) . On computer should be installed Konica software to have it.

I have software, update to version 2, drivers and know computer specification, which can be used. On dongle can add new correction options. Write private message, if need something.