Noritsu ls-1100 judgement display shows blank white

Hello there, i am gilang from indonesia, so my father worked for a company that provides services developing and scanning film, they use Noritsu ls-1100, suddenly the scanner doesn't work properly because at the judgement display menu it only show a blank white, which usually we can tweak the colour before proceed to scan it. Here is the picture to help you understand what i mean. I took it from another topic in this web, BUT in my case, the judgement display shows blank white, with no picture at all. All the hardware part of the scanner is in good condition. Do you know what is exactly happened to the scanner? And know how to fix it? Because it hinder the work of entire office, our technician is not available at the moment, so i think someone might know how to resolve this problem. You can email me at gilangsyahputra81@gmail.com, i am really looking forward to hear from you. I also want to thank you for your time, i'm sorry if my english is hard to understand.

Judgement display.jpg

I'm really sorry if my word make you confused because i dont really know what this is all about, i'm just helping my father to find an answer to fix this problem. Hopefully you guys know what i mean

i know it's not black and white because that's not my picture, i took it from another topic, just to make you understand the judgement display that i mean. Here is the screenshot of my father's pc. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-16 at 09.01.17 (1).jpeg

And the weird thing is before that, on the corrective action when we can center the scanned image, the picture is there, here is the screenshot to help you understand my point.

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-16 at 09.01.17.jpeg

i've checked that too, and all of it is in good condition

5 hours ago, Minilab service said:

Here is not black - white. On your screenshot see many colors. Go into service mode. Then open scanner maintenance, There go scanner unit adjustments, scanner sensitivity check. Look what you see on this menu. There can see how work R, G, B and IR.

43 minutes ago, glg said:

And the weird thing is before that, on the corrective action when we can center the scanned image, the picture is there, here is the screenshot to help you understand my point.

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-16 at 09.01.17.jpeg

the picture is not look good because the quality of the negative, that is a sample negative to check the scanner

It was bad idea to post other picture. On this picture is EZ controller. You use Twain driver + Irfanview.

First need find out where is problem - on scanner, or software. Start scanner maintenance utility ( LS1100 ) , enter service mode ( press F1 and F9 and on pop up box enter 2260 ) . There go scanner unit adjustments, scanner sensitivity check. Look what you see on this menu. There can see how work R, G, B and IR.

3 hours ago, Minilab service said:

It was bad idea to post other picture. On this picture is EZ controller. You use Twain driver + Irfanview.

First need find out where is problem - on scanner, or software. Start scanner maintenance utility ( LS1100 ) , enter service mode ( press F1 and F9 and on pop up box enter 2260 ) . There go scanner unit adjustments, scanner sensitivity check. Look what you see on this menu. There can see how work R, G, B and IR.

That bad idea indeed, but i've run the check, here is the screenshot of it

SSC.JPG

On 5/16/2021 at 9:07 AM, glg said:

i know it's not black and white because that's not my picture, i took it from another topic, just to make you understand the judgement display that i mean. Here is the screenshot of my father's pc. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-16 at 09.01.17 (1).jpeg

coba tetap di scan, apakah gambarnya tersimpan dengan baik, kalau gambarnya tetap tersimpan dengan baik kemungkinan besar masalah di software (PC), coba direstore dulu softwarenya paling buruk diinstall ulang saja .

9 hours ago, Minilab service said:

Scanner works properly. It is some software bug. Try on other computer install scanner system software, Twain driver  and some scanning interface ( you use Irfanview, but can be other ) . Then try to scan and look what will be there.

okay I'll try the other scanning app, thank you for your suggestion

1 hour ago, purnomosetiawan said:

coba tetap di scan, apakah gambarnya tersimpan dengan baik, kalau gambarnya tetap tersimpan dengan baik kemungkinan besar masalah di software (PC), coba direstore dulu softwarenya paling buruk diinstall ulang saja .

Kalau tetap dilanjutkan untuk scan, tidak ada hasil gambar yang tersimpan pak