Whites on refurbished Laser on 3501 are sometimes cyan.

mcpix

The green laser in my 3501 recently went out and I sent it out for repairs to a highly recommended company. I had the laser installed by Noritsu and we ran all the initial installation procedures. Almost all the pictures look fine however on photos with very strong highlights, the whites will sometimes look a little cyan. Is there another adjustment I need to make apart from the paper registration and magazine registration? I have the service manual but it doesn't have much laser troubleshooting information. Is there another manual for the laser? Thanks!

BEFORE suspecting Laser . . . . . 

Firstly ensure good mixing STRONG BF and STB racks clean to reduce dirts on prints,,resulting look slightly Cyan... my thought.

ARE unexposed / chemical processed paper coming out from the dryer  look   WHITER  or  NOT  ?   

Cyan whites (on Fuji paper) can be caused by CD contamination with BF, or the CD is too strong.

Check the condition of the colorimeter calibration plate, the old plates were plastic and the white patch went yellow with age, the new plates are metal so don't have this problem.
Try cleaning the calibration plate with mild soap and water and a soft cloth, don't use alcohol on it or it will be damaged.