Scratching on negatives, why?

hope deamer

Hi there, just wondering if anyone can help. We have recently bought a V30 and it has been working fine however on the medium format images in particular there is strange scratching and scuffing which is making the post editing a nightmare. I have attached a couple of photos below you can see the marks in the top left hand corner. There is also what looks like drag marks in the darkest areas of the 35mm film... there is no correlation with when the film goes in this is from first, to last, to middle and we always see the same thing. I was wondering if it has anything to do with any of the rollers it goes through? if so is there a way to clean/replace these easily? could it be anything else that is obvious? 

1606039947_Example3.thumb.jpg.6cc823c6ad8f01feb8c7180b2a20da69.jpg

The scratches are due to the small crystals of the dried chemistry on the rollers of the crossovers.
You should read and strictly follow the recommendations of the manufacturer of the processor first of all.
It means: place the crossovers in the water on long idle or night period of time. 
Also I would recommend inspecting of the dryer section for the rollers' condition and clean them all.

Hace 5 horas, Yustas dijo:

Los arañazos se deben a los pequeños cristales de la química seca en los rodillos de los crossovers.
Usted debe leer y seguir estrictamente las recomendaciones del fabricante del procesador en primer lugar.
Significa: colocar los cruces en el agua en largo período de inactividad o noche de tiempo.
También recomendaría inspeccionar la sección de la secadora para el estado de los rodillos y limpiarlos todos.

wash your racks well and soak them in water so that crystalline substances do not remain hard

On 5/28/2021 at 7:23 PM, virgilio 7u7 said:

wash your racks well and soak them in water so that crystalline substances do not remain hard

@virgilio 7u7

I don't understand your permanent copy of my advice on many topics and describing the same, but in other words ...
What's your goal?
Do you really think that my writing is too difficult to understand?
You are the weirdest commentator I've met before ...

Hi thanks for the advice everyone, we tried soaking the racks but the problem seems to have gotten worse, is it possible that now we have released the crystals and they are interacting with the film more rather than going away? Really need some help as to what to do now and possibly how to fix these images too :( there was a lot of build up on the racks when we took them out. I washed them all and then soaked them for 48 hours in water the image below was a result. Note - the 35mm seems to be coming out fine? 

img20210601_19345553_39.jpg