frontier 340 - message

sonna3media

W-1427 means a communication error occurred between the main control section and printer processor. A magazine status acquisition error occurred during the system startup. Can be faulty system software, a SCSI cable breakage or poorly contacting connector between the main control unit and the GHT circuit board, faulty CTP circuit board, faulty main control unit, blown fuse (FH11, FH24, FH25, FH27, FH29,or FH30) in the PWR circuit board.

W-1484 means the output device initialization failed during the system startup. Communication error between the main control unit and the GHT circuit board, faulty system software, blown fuse (FH12, FH24, FH25, or FH27) in the PWR circuit board, faulty GHT circuit board, faulty CTP circuit board.

W-2110 means a communication error occurred between the film scanner and the printer processor.Data cannot be sent to the printer processor. Can be poorly connected or broken SCSI cable, faulty system software, faulty main control unit.

First look LED status on small board beside PWR circuit board. Might be one power supply doesn't work, or burned fuse. Check SCSI connection. Look SCSI driver on device manager. It should be old ( from Ricoh ) and can't be new ( from Microsoft ) .

Try insert other HD. Run recovery, try install A1 and load backup. Do not format original HD - use other. 

• 9 months later...

Thank you for help, I just tried to connect my fujifrontier 340 to the image controller and failed, message is ,,check the connections,, tha machine was cleaned and it is working fine ,I suppose might be problem with fujifilm software FDIA in the DI ,I don't have any experience of this minilab, Regards