Dark gray lines on prints. Frontier 370

Hello all, i have run into some weird issue with my prints. Dark gray Horizontal lines appear on my prints. it appear to be coming somewhere between the magazine and P1. The line come out on wallets, 5,6,8 and 10 inches.

So far what i have done is this:

I tried to clean the lines off with water and de greaser and no luck.

i removed P1 crossover and determine the lines come out from the P1 rack, not cause by the crossover.

I did a deep cleaning of P1 and P2 rack ( i use a de greaser spray and a toothbrush to clean and rinse the rollers and gears on the P1 and P2 racks including crossover) 

I did paper feed 89,102,127,152,178,203,254 to determine if the lines align but no lines appeared on paper feed.

I did Laser Temp calibration results OK.

I send a paper calibration but no lines appear.1048771682_Linesonpaper.thumb.jpg.27f867ec4b3cf2453487f8f13b01bc8f.jpg

I send a calibration pattern (step wedges) but no lines appear.

No lines appear on plain white paper. I have done all this and i cannot seemed to determine where the lines are coming from.

any help will be much appreciated, thank you all in advance.

I included a attachment.

How this Fuji 350 is connected - stand alone printer ( with FMPC ) , tethered printer ( connected through scanner ) , or FMPC connected to printer and scanner.

If I understand well you have not lines on tests ( for example daily setup ) and have lines only on customers photos. If yes - first check printer firewire board ( FMA20 ) .

All test images are stored in the lab's memory, so if you don't have banding on your test prints, it means that the cause of the problem is outside the lab and you should work with all peripheral equipment.
Also check the Firewire cable for damage.

Posted (edited)

@Minilab service my 370 printer is connected with the scanner via firewire cable using PIC to upload and print pictures.

@yustas @Minilab service update: Today i did see binding in morning set up. So yes, there are lines in morning set up as well. I also replace the firewire cable and i  made sure it was grounded correctly.

@yokololo123 do you mean the metal band in the sub scan? If so, I did clean the metal band as well.

I am still seeing lines in my prints.

Edited by peterr

If you found the binding on test files it is good.
I think you should inspect all belts in paper advance unit for damage.
Sometimes they can be culprits of the banding.

Next:
Swap AOM driver green and blue channels or even replace green AOM driver with another one and make test.
If to suppose that this banding is a pulsation - AOM driver is the first in the list before laser module.
Also, send us the printscreens of:
G Laser data,
B laser data,
R Laser data
and
Laser Exposure check.
We need to exclude the lasers from the list of suspicious parts first.

7 hours ago, peterr said:

@Minilab service my 370 printer is connected with the scanner via firewire cable using PIC to upload and print pictures.

@yustas @Minilab service update: Today i did see binding in morning set up. So yes, there are lines in morning set up as well. I also replace the firewire cable and i  made sure it was grounded correctly.

@yokololo123 do you mean the metal band in the sub scan? If so, I did clean the metal band as well.

I am still seeing lines in my prints.

so there's a small motor there that is probably stuttering.

@yustas I'll look into it today when i get to the shop. @yokololo123 I'll look into motors as well. 

One small thing i forgot to metion, the lines don't show up on the entire page. For example, when i print on a 10inch paper, they appear on the left side of the paper from top to button and on the top of the paper from left to right. As the lines get to the center of the page they fade out So essentially forming an upside-down L shape.

Thank you for all of your responses. I finally fixed the problem. I removed the sub scan and everything inside the distribution section, and vacuumed all the dust and cleaned the sensors. After doing this, I sent a print and noticed 80% improvement. For my final step, I grounded the scanner, (sp2000) with the printer. After that the problem went away.

Cheers everyone.