[help] epson sl d700

Hansen

hi i have a problem with my epson sl d 700

printer suddenly give me w 1102 code 34 error

and paper stuck / jam. so i remove the paper and after that a led light up and tell me to remove jammed paper which none.

what should i do?

There are two errors - 1102 and W-1102 .

1102 is tube time limit error. Using service software need reset counter. I have service software and service manual. It is not error, which you have now, but will have latter.

W-1102 Paper Jam (Rear Cover / Top Cover) . Open the top cover.and rear cover. Remove the jammed paper and reset the roll paper on the printer. If paper is not there - clean sensors, check them on input check, or using multimeter.

E-9901 is fatal error

A printer system error occurred.
Delete all print jobs remaining in the operating system's print
queue.
Turn the printer off. Check if there is any paper remaining inside
the printer, and then turn the printer back on.
Contact service support if the error continues to occur.

1 hour ago, Minilab service said:

There are two errors - 1102 and W-1102 .

1102 is tube time limit error. Using service software need reset counter. I have service software and service manual. It is not error, which you have now, but will have latter.

W-1102 Paper Jam (Rear Cover / Top Cover) . Open the top cover.and rear cover. Remove the jammed paper and reset the roll paper on the printer. If paper is not there - clean sensors, check them on input check, or using multimeter.

how can i get the software?

14 minutes ago, purnomosetiawan said:

E-9901 is fatal error

A printer system error occurred.
Delete all print jobs remaining in the operating system's print
queue.
Turn the printer off. Check if there is any paper remaining inside
the printer, and then turn the printer back on.
Contact service support if the error continues to occur.

what i suppose to do?

Do not see on your error list 1102 and W-1102 . There see only W-2402 and 1495.

Error W-2402 - replace maintenance tank, or reset it.

Error 1495 - Ink leak error. Check ink leakage. If cartridge holder is old type and can't fix leakage - need replace with new type.
Epson SL-D700 I/H RIGHT MAIN ASSY;CD62 ESL ASP - EPSON p.n. 1633215 , new p.n. 1730180
Epson SL-D700 I/H LEFT MAIN ASSY;CD62 ESL ASP - EPSON p.n. 1633216 , new p.n. 1730182) 
To replace cartridge holder also need service software. Write private message and can explain how to get it.

13 hours ago, Minilab service said:

Do not see on your error list 1102 and W-1102 . There see only W-2402 and 1495.

Error W-2402 - replace maintenance tank, or reset it.

Error 1495 - Ink leak error. Check ink leakage. If cartridge holder is old type and can't fix leakage - need replace with new type.
Epson SL-D700 I/H RIGHT MAIN ASSY;CD62 ESL ASP - EPSON p.n. 1633215 , new p.n. 1730180
Epson SL-D700 I/H LEFT MAIN ASSY;CD62 ESL ASP - EPSON p.n. 1633216 , new p.n. 1730182) 
To replace cartridge holder also need service software. Write private message and can explain how to get it.

is that mean the new type can be fixed ?

Error 1495 (  Ink leak error ) is when leakage is from ink supply system. It is gap somewhere, where ink is supplied from cartridge to print head. As result printer see that cartridge is full, but ink end sensor is activated.

Only you can see where exactly leakage is in the area, ware leakage goes from. If leakage is between pipes and holder sometimes is enough clean, change rubber seal, tide screws and no leakage after that. If still have leakage, or leakage is where cartridge connected to cartridge holder then need replace cartridge holder. I think better replace both holders. If one failed second can to fail also, so better do this dirty job once and replace holders together. Buy only improved holders, which have new part numbers.

When leakage is from maintenance tank you will not have Error 1495. No any sensors to see leakage there. Not necessary to buy new maintenance tank chips. Buy resetter ( for Epson 3800 ) and use it. It is not enough to change chip, or reset it. Time after time need empty maintenance cartridge and change maintenance cartridge material. If do not it - maintenance cartridge can be full and start to leak out. Printer will not see it and about that will not give any message.