Tyty

Tyty

I strongly recommend asking help of the certified by Noritsu service engineer for installation of this lab.
QSS3904 is the latest model of Noritsu and it is VERY strange that the seller did not offer the installation service for you.

If you ignore my piece of advice you will lose much more in the end.

If minilab is from factory first need remove transportation brackets. All information can find on QSS39 instillation manual.

Then need connect electricity. How to do it depends on area where minilab will be used. If do not correctly can destroy minilab. Read service manual, instillation manual and circuit diagram.

To connect and test minilab need install system software ( for QSS3904G should be version 19, or latter ) and profile data ( for QSS3904 should be 4.80, or latter ) . Then need connect printer and register. Might be need to load some data ( depends on exact situation ) . Then do tests, make settings and printer ready to use.

All other software are to print customers photo. They can be installed latter.

If you have not experience then better ask someone, who really can do it. If have not possibility - write private message and I can help you to install everything. Some time ago I remotely installed new QSS3704G ( older model, QSS3904G based on it ) . If I installed their minilab I'm sure can install your minilab also.