3 Rear gears on noritsu 3001 are needed

Tengi2

Hi every one,

I still own the old 3001 minilab, and it is working fine right now but I suspect the three rear gears (I don't know how to call them) are in their last minutes, thus I suppose a backup of then in handy is the way to go. I have attached two pictures to show those gears labelled 1- 3, the first gear is attached to the same rod with the worm gears that drive racks, the second gear is in between the first and the third gears, while the third gear is a two line gear that is attached to the motor (I think it is synchronization motor). Any one with these gears please drop your contact for further arrangement.

Thank for your time.

IMG_20210628_211330.jpg

IMG_20210628_211442.jpg

2 hours ago, Tengi2 said:

Hola a todos,

Todavía tengo el viejo minilab 3001, y está funcionando bien en este momento, pero sospecho que los tres engranajes traseros (no sé cómo llamarlos) están en sus últimos minutos, por lo tanto, supongo que una copia de seguridad de entonces a mano es el camino a seguir. He adjuntado dos fotos para mostrar esos engranajes etiquetados 1- 3, el primer engranaje está unido a la misma varilla con los engranajes de gusano que impulsan los bastidores, el segundo engranaje está entre el primero y el tercer engranajes, mientras que el tercer engranaje es un engranaje de dos líneas que está unido al motor (creo que es motor de sincronización). Cualquiera con estos engranajes por favor deje caer su contacto para un arreglo adicional.

Gracias por su tiempo.

IMG_20210628_211330.jpg

IMG_20210628_211442.jpg

you can get it on aliexpress

12 hours ago, Minilab service said:

1 - A040188 , 2 - A236527 , 3 - B011381 . Can find to buy original ( from Noritsu ) and not original ( made in China, India, Iran and few other countries ) .

These parts numbers worked like magic in AliExpress, all gears found in one supplier.Thank you Minilab Service.

• 1 month later...