Fuji LP7500 errors E5914-3 E5533 E5532 E05508-0

FOTOBINCI

05508-00000 means the processing solution level detectors of the processing solution float switches (P1, P2 and PS) turned off.
05532-00000 means the safety thermostat of the processing solution float switches CD, BF or STB turns off.
05533-00000 means the dryer safety thermostat turns off.
05914-00003 means temperature sensor error and humidity sensor error.

Can't be so many different errors on one minilab. Probably processor control is faulty. Measurement circuit doesn't work properly there. On processor menu you have CD temperature 0.1 degrees and 655 degrees on BF and STB. All that are impossible.

Try to update processor pcb system software and load backup. Probably it will not help, but can to try. I think you need replace, or repair processor control pcb. J391467 can get from Noritsu, or some online shop. Also board can be repaired.

Here not cables. Temperature and humidity sensor unit ( two sensors there )  has own cable, but there also are errors ( both sensors ) . CD shows very low temperature ( 0.1 degrees - almost frozen ) and BF, STB very high ( 655 degrees, which could melt few metals ) . If there where problem with cable then temperatures should be similar.

13 minutes ago, Minilab service said:

Qui non cavi. L'unità del sensore di temperatura e umidità (due sensori lì) ha il proprio cavo, ma ci sono anche errori (entrambi i sensori). CD mostra una temperatura molto bassa (0,1 gradi - quasi congelata) e BF, STB molto alta (655 gradi, che potrebbero fondere pochi metalli). Se c'è un problema con il cavo, le temperature dovrebbero essere simili.

the temperature is not 0.1 or 655 probably something that controls it is out of order, see video

7 hours ago, davidlam said:

PCB J391467-00 in magazzino, SOLO NUOVO DI ZECCA!      I topi Micky mordono i tuoi cavi? ?

How can it be repaired? can I send or you can send me a working one and I will send you mine so you can check it, how much do you spend in any case? Thanks info@fotobinci.it

Before sending to repair need 100% to know, that board is really faulty. Need test board on other minilab. Can do it on Fuji LP7500, LP7600, LP7700, LP7900, any Noritsu QSS37xx , or QSS38xx ( can be HD, not HD, G with any processor specification  ) . Also can test your minilab with other J391467. Before connecting other board need to make minilab backup. I can test board, but if board is working, that would waste money and time, so better to do it locally.

• 2 weeks later...

It wasn't the card but the feeder, now I'm working with the machine open and a makeshift feeder (mine I sent for repair) and everything works except that when I check the card it doesn't go inside the densitometer but it comes out from the top and the machine does not sort the photos (the belt that carries the photos to the sorter does not walk) and the sorter does not work I think I have messed up, how can I reinstall the correct data? Thank you