Noritsu T15 NC1 REPL SYSTEM IS ABNORMAL

clickrs

Hello, as from this morning I get this error:

< 268-02>

NC1 REPL SYSTEM IS ABNORMAL FIND AND SOLVE TROUBLE

I have checked the manual and replaced the NC1 cartridge and refilled the water. However the mixing with the new cartridge does not start. The error message stays in the screen. It prepared solution for the previous cartridge with no problem.

Any help will be fine.

Clicks

Exact model is QSF-T15F. Check error number. If here is 268-02 then should be NC2. You wrote, that have problems with NC1.

Check and clean sensors in replenishment tanks. Calibrate all replenishment pumps. If all do correctly this error shouldn't be in the future.

It is possible to make initial filling. Then all replenishment tanks will be filled.

Yes, you have 268-01 error and it is message about NC1.

I'm talking about sensors inside replenishment tanks ( not working tanks ) . Sometimes sensors are dirty and even if replenishment tank is empty sensor shows, that replenishment tank still full. When software see that replenishment tank is full it doesn't allow to make replenishment from cartridge. Drain all replenishment tanks and go look sensors on input check menu. If replenishment tanks are empty, but you see levels then sensor is bad. Need clean, or replace it. Replenishment tanks sensors are from SE14 to SE25.

To make initial filling go to REPLENISH./REFIL. WATER: YES → INSTALLATION OPERATION: YES . Should be in service mode to access it.

After system filling make all replenishment pump calibration. Otherwise this problem can return.