Request clarification and help

LAMJED

Good morning my dear technicians.
I am a member of the technical department of FUJI FILM Tunisia, 
in fact I find myself in a conflict with one of our customers, it has as a machine the FRONTIER 330 is that there eterjat used for more than 18 years, so far .
Laying the last 4 years this machine does not stop reporting errors of perforation of regeneration cartridge, 
But every time I go around I find a reason for the problem: 
durite stopper or pump valve expired or a float surrounded by the chem sudus transformed into crystal state (this case has been repeating a lot of hay)
or a faulty relay on the PAC22 board or a faulty contact in the connectors of the cartridge wash solenoid .
According to my personal convictions, I have no doubt that this printer has no room for technical follow-up in the traditional way, 
that is, an examination to determine the location of the problem, after cleaning and then repair or replacement with new parts, 
because the multiplicity and frequency of technical visits did not cause any disturbance in relations with the client, 
So what I have to conclude in such a situation is the blocked repair, where all the parts involved in the chemical regeneration process are replaced. 
This method is only applicable to older printers that have been exposed to intensive technical problems. 
is that you support me in my point of view if my analysis and conclusion of the subject are logical and practical, or if you direct me to the best solution 
if I am wrong. In any case, my dear ones, I offer you my warmest thanks and greetings, and thank you very much for having answered me....  
                    LAMJED

This is just my humble opinion:
Your argument is correct. After 18 years, the device cannot be expected to function like new.

Your analysis and conclusion of the subject are logical, but I'm sorry to say, NOT practical. Someday you have to say end, you have to end something. Too much renovation of the old age does not make economic sense.

Instead of repairing it, maybe it's better to replace it with a newer machine in better condition? Maybe it's best to switch to the FUJIFILM DE100 dry printer?

In my opinion, this should be your advice to the client.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...