V30 general questions

olivia lane

Hello everyone 🙂

I'm super new to working with a v30 and I have a lot of questions because I can't seem to find the specifics in the manual... 

I found the amount of liters the replenisher tanks hold(thanks to this forum lol) but I'm confused on what and how much to put in the chemical filters in the subtank area.

Also how much to put into the processing tanks themselves or does the replenisher tank automatically give the processing tank the chemicals?

Draining the waste is another thing I'm confused on as well

Any advice or tips y'all could give me I'd greatly appreciate! I'm in desperate need of a minilab mentor lol :) 

The main tank sizes are:-

CD  7.6 Litres
BL   3.1 Litres
FIX  5.4 Litres (Total)
STB 5.7 Litres (Total)

The sub tanks are connected to the main tanks, so when the sub tanks are full so are the main tanks.

The machine only replenishes when films are being processed, the machine will not fill the main tanks from empty.
You have to manually mix the chemistry to fill the main working tanks according to the chemical manufacturers mixing instructions.

When the waste tanks are full the machine will tell you, you simply empty them by opening one of the 4 taps on the back of the machine.
There is 1 waste tap for each chemical.

3 hours ago, Dave S said:

The main tank sizes are:-

CD  7.6 Litres
BL   3.1 Litres
FIX  5.4 Litres (Total)
STB 5.7 Litres (Total)

The sub tanks are connected to the main tanks, so when the sub tanks are full so are the main tanks.

The machine only replenishes when films are being processed, the machine will not fill the main tanks from empty.
You have to manually mix the chemistry to fill the main working tanks according to the chemical manufacturers mixing instructions.

When the waste tanks are full the machine will tell you, you simply empty them by opening one of the 4 taps on the back of the machine.
There is 1 waste tap for each chemical.

Thank you so so much Dave! That clarifies it up for me :)