problems with image processing 3001

I onced experience with this error when doing daily setup, the setup failed and the paper come out almost blank except last two lines. I swapped two ram between the pc and the image pcb, the error was cleared but unfortunately images failed to open when printing as the ram from image pcb were too small, I then replaced one ram from PC with another 256mb ram from my spare bank and the problem was solved

Standard machines have x3 128MB sticks of RAM installed on the image processing PCB. If the machine has the optional 120 film carrier then 2 of the RAM sticks were replaced with 256MB sticks.

The PC came with x2 256MB RAM sticks as standard.

The image processing PCB is very fussy with RAM not all PC133 RAM will operate normally with it.

9 hours ago, Tengi2 said:

Una vez experimenté con este error al hacer la configuración diaria, la configuración falló y el papel salió casi en blanco, excepto las últimas dos líneas. Intercambié dos ram entre la PC y la PCB de imagen, el error se borró, pero desafortunadamente las imágenes no se abrieron al imprimir ya que la ram de la PCB de imagen era demasiado pequeña, luego reemplacé una RAM de la PC con otra RAM de 256 MB de mi banco de repuesto y el problema se resolvió

because I have 1 3202 pro and it had 128 mb pc133 ram and the csmbie for 512mb and if I grab it

6 hours ago, Dave S said:

Las máquinas estándar tienen x3 sticks de RAM de 128 MB instalados en la PCB de procesamiento de imágenes. Si la máquina tiene el soporte de película 120 opcional, entonces 2 de los sticks de RAM fueron reemplazados por sticks de 256MB.

La PC venía con x2 256MB RAM sticks de serie.

La PCB de procesamiento de imágenes es muy exigente con la RAM, no toda la RAM PC133 funcionará normalmente con ella.

I'm going to put the 512 to see what happens

1 hour ago, arche hernandez sanchez said:
but if I can use it for a little more speed

🤣 Adding more RAM to the image processing PCB will not increase the speed.

because I have 1 3202 pro and it had 128 mb pc133 ram and the csmbie for 512mb and if I grab it

You are wrong, the 3202 Pro does not use PC133 RAM anywhere.

I'm going to put the 512 to see what happens

Do as you wish, there is zero benefit using RAM sticks greater than 256MB on the 3001 image processing PCB.

Edited by Dave S

15 hours ago, Dave S said:

🤣 Adding more RAM to the image processing PCB will not increase the speed.

You are wrong, the 3202 Pro does not use PC133 RAM anywhere.

Do as you wish, there is zero benefit using RAM sticks greater than 256MB on the 3001 image processing PCB.

Or will it be because you have never opened the compartment where it goes, this is the one I brought was 256mb and I put the 512 one and you see the difference is faster to process the photos

1 (2).jpg

Or will it be because you have never opened the compartment where it goes, this is the one I brought was 256mb and I put the 512 one and you see the difference is faster to process the photos

There is no removable PC133 RAM on the 32 series image processing PCB.

The board that has the removable RAM is the image correction PCB, and yes you are correct it does use PC133 SO-DIMM, I thought this was DDR RAM I was wrong.

However increasing the RAM size will not make any difference to the processing speed of the photos, to increase the image processing speed you would need a faster CPU on the image processing PCB and on the image correction PCB.
The printer prints at a fixed speed largely determined by the speed of the paper processor, so no amount of increasing the data processing time is going to make any difference to the actual printing speed.

A faster PC though will make a big difference to the speed the images arrive on the screen, and will increase certain image processing tasks, but again it will have no influence on how quickly the printer actually makes the prints.

4 hours ago, Dave S said:

The board that has the removable RAM is the image correction PCB, and yes you are correct it does use PC133 SO-DIMM, I thought this was DDR RAM I was wrong.

However increasing the RAM size will not make any difference to the processing speed of the photos, to increase the image processing speed you would need a faster CPU on the image processing PCB and on the image correction PCB.
The printer prints at a fixed speed largely determined by the speed of the paper processor, so no amount of increasing the data processing time is going to make any difference to the actual printing speed.

A faster PC though will make a big difference to the speed the images arrive on the screen, and will increase certain image processing tasks, but again it will have no influence on how quickly the printer actually makes the prints.

in the 3202 pro the motherboard I have updated

1631935503334.JPG

4 hours ago, Dave S said:

wing 3202 pro I put solid disk 120, ddr2 4gb

5 hours ago, arche hernandez sanchez said:

1 (2).jpg

with the 3001 put more memory pc133 512mb to the image processor, and update the motherboard of the computer

5 hours ago, arche hernandez sanchez said:
with the 3001 put more memory pc133 512mb to the image processor, and update the motherboard of the computer

Like I said upgrading the PC will increase the speed the images get onto the screen etc, but increasing the RAM on the image processing PCB will not make any difference.