Shadows in dark letters in photo printing ( Frontier 350 )

Delmar_Brasil

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Delmar_Brasil said:

Conseguiu resolver amigo ???

I will reply in english and portuguese:

I posted yesterday a topic in a facebook comunity. Someone ansewered that may be dust in the laser. We are cleaning the laser tomorrow to test this. We report here afterwards about the result.

The problem appears in black and reds mainly as can be seen in attached scan.
PS: sorry for bad english. Not my main language.

Portuguese response:
Eu postei ontem um tópico em uma comunidade do facebook. Alguém respondeu que pode ser poeira no laser. Vamos limpar amanhã para testar. Eu respondo aqui neste tópico depois para relatar os resultados.

O problema aparece mais nos pretos e vermelhos como pode se ver na imagem anexada.

img462.jpg

5 hours ago, thiago.hdp said:

I will reply in english and portuguese:

I posted yesterday a topic in a facebook comunity. Someone ansewered that may be dust in the laser. We are cleaning the laser tomorrow to test this. We report here afterwards about the result.

The problem appears in black and reds mainly as can be seen in attached scan.
PS: sorry for bad english. Not my main language.

Portuguese response:
Eu postei ontem um tópico em uma comunidade do facebook. Alguém respondeu que pode ser poeira no laser. Vamos limpar amanhã para testar. Eu respondo aqui neste tópico depois para relatar os resultados.

O problema aparece mais nos pretos e vermelhos como pode se ver na imagem anexada.

img462.jpg

Thanks, I'll wait, I still haven't been able to solve it, in my case it only happens with dark and contrasted letters.

• 3 weeks later...
Solution:

I opened the laser, cleaned with 70% alcohol all the mirrors with the help of a cotton swab, some mirrors I removed to facilitate cleaning, just take care to mark the correct position when assembling again, I finished with a tissue to clean glasses to remove all the stains, it was perfect, problem solved.