Configuration Backup for DL650

rdz_adolfo

Grretings. 

I have a Fujifilm DL650 drylab. We have some lines apperaing on the prints unless we print at maximum quality. We need a backup of the configuration from any other DL650 with software version 4.2. It would be great if anyone could share it with me. It's a small 25 kb file.  This might solve the problem. 

Printer backup is on maintenance utility - not on MS01.

Can't load backup from other printer. Backups are individual - for exact printer. If you load other printer backup all settings will be lost and print quality will be terrible, or printer will not print at all.

Can load only your printer backup, if did it when printer worked well. If have not - can load your printer initial data. Your printer initial data should be on CD supplied with printer. On CD should be your printer serial number. If CD is lost can purchase replacement from Fuji. To get correct CD need provide printer serial number.

Before loading other backup, or initial data make backup of data, which you have now. Might be your settings are good and just have some problems with printer hardware. Having backup you any time can restore them.

On 9/22/2021 at 3:33 AM, Minilab service said:

Can't load backup from other printer. Backups are individual - for exact printer. If you load other printer backup all settings will be lost and print quality will be terrible, or printer will not print at all.

Can load only your printer backup, if did it when printer worked well. If have not - can load your printer initial data. Your printer initial data should be on CD supplied with printer. On CD should be your printer serial number. If CD is lost can purchase replacement from Fuji. To get correct CD need provide printer serial number.

Before loading other backup, or initial data make backup of data, which you have now. Might be your settings are good and just have some problems with printer hardware. Having backup you any time can restore them.

Thanks. We will try that

On 9/22/2021 at 3:33 AM, Minilab service said:

We have some quality problems. In  standard quality some straight white lines appear, but in high quality we have no problem at all. We have alredy done cleanings and deep cleaning. The holders were replaced and the service station as well. The fuji technician thinks its the print head, but it has less than 300,000 prints. Too low a number to need replacement. The aligment tests show normal.   

I have reasons to beleive the fuji tech support is nost qualified enough. 

• 11 months later...
On 9/26/2021 at 5:06 AM, rdz_adolfo said:

We have some quality problems. In  standard quality some straight white lines appear, but in high quality we have no problem at all. We have alredy done cleanings and deep cleaning. The holders were replaced and the service station as well. The fuji technician thinks its the print head, but it has less than 300,000 prints. Too low a number to need replacement. The aligment tests show normal.   

I have reasons to beleive the fuji tech support is nost qualified enough. 

I’m an experienced tech for the Epson version of this printer (Epson makes the DL650) I would suggest this is either a timing adjustment or nozzle issue. The timing needs to be performed with an Epson V700, 800, 850 scanner and special jigs.

I know this post is nearly a year old but if you still need help I can diagnose if you share the test pattern scanned at 1200dpi jpg. Cheers.