Print full lenght on Fuji DL-650

Mengers

On Fuji software ( MS01 ) you can create channels with length from 89 mm to 1219 mm.
Paper width is fixed, so can just select it.
Picture on paper can be printed horizontally, or vertically. For example 10x15 can get if you print 102x152 ( printed on 102 mm paper, advance 152 mm ) , or 152x102 (  printed on 152 mm paper, advance 102 mm ) .
Read manuals ( for DL650, MS01 and optional modules ) . There are many of them ( user, maintenance, service and many others ) .

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I dont think i made the question clear, sorry.
If i have 2 photos that have the following sizes: 152 x 110 mm. and the other is 152 X 121 mm. 
If i use 152 mm. paper, can i print both the photos on the same channel, and getting both pictures out in their real sizes? So a channel with variabel length on 1 of the sides. 

Of course can't print on the same print channel. Create two print channels and print on them. One print size should be 152 ( paper width ) x 110 ( paper advance ) . Other print channel should be 152 X 121 mm .

On print channel can be selected cut, fit, or real size. You can print 152  x 110 on 152 X 121 print channel, if there selected real size option. After printing you need cut off part of paper  , because paper advance will be 121 mm. Do not see any reason to do it.

Hi,
Thanks for answer. What i am asking, is it possible to print with variable length if one of the length is fixed to 152 mm.

Example. A customer uploads 250 pictures to my order system and wants all pictures printed in their real sizes. All customers pictures are 152 mm on one length. 50 of the pictures are 152 x 110 , 50 are 152 x 140 , 100 are 152 x 102 and the last 50 are 152 x 180 . Alle files are mixed together, so i just want to create one job and the  i would like MS to print the size that the file is. 

All major printing companies are offering prints with 1 fixed size on one side and the other side is variable so its adjusted to the customers photo. This should give the customer a photo without any cropping. 

Hope this makes sense.

Best Regards

You need sort pictures and print on different print channels. You can create as many print channels as you need, so can print any length from 89 mm to 1219 mm. On print channel also need select paper width ( for example 152 ) and surface type ( glossy, lustre, matte, silk...) .