Noritsu T15 float switch

Steven

My Noritsu T15 C41 processor is showing a "refilling error". All levels are correct so I suspect a stuck or faulty float switch?

My question is- how do I get to the float switches? I presume they are in the replenishment area near the filters?

Any help appreciated

Steven

Error 035-01 ( refilling error ) means the refilling water level detector of each processing solution float switch does not turn ON even though a specified time has passed since refilling water operation started. 
Confirm the processing solution level float switch status via input check.
Confirm by performing output check that refilling water pumps CD-W, BL-W, FIX1-W, FIX2-W, STB1-W, STB2-W and STB3-W operates normally.
Confirm that hoses to the sub-tank from the refilling water pumps CD-W, BF-W, STB1-W, STB2-W, STB3-W and STB4-W are not clogged.

Can be faulty, or doesn't move processing solution float switches. Check that the processing solution level is normal and then check the conduction between Pin 1 and Pin 3 of the connector of the processing solution level float switch. When there is no conduction even though the processing solution level float rises, the processing solution level float switch is defected. Float switches are in working tanks - near the filters. Try to clean, or replace.