strange marks on film, is this from digital ICE?

hope deamer

Hi there, I have been scanning a few rolls of film in post Christmas and they are coming out with various different issues that I can't seem to pin down to just one issue. We have seen pink chemical like spots on images and opaque areas that looks like possibly digital ice not working properly? Or maybe something in the developing machine that needs attention? We really would love to have someone come and look at our equipment but we can't find anyone near us in the South of the UK that can help! Any support would be greatly appreciated as having to learn on the job, I am finding it difficult to find the relevant information on Noritsu equipment to help me! I have attached some images for reference - one of which I know has a scan line on. Thanks a lot.

Screenshot 2022-01-17 at 16.08.00.jpg

Screenshot 2022-01-17 at 16.08.20.jpg

Where in the south are you located?

What model of film processor do you have?

What scanner/ Printer model are you using?

The pink marks look to be film processing related, the rainbow line will be dust in the film carrier on the scanner.

I'd say the fist thing you need to do is give the processing racks in the V30 a good wash, if the STB is old, dump it and mix fresh.

See how things are after the racks have been cleaned.

I've send you a PM of an engineer who may be able to help you.

Hope, are you saying that you're able to scan the same film on both the LS-600 and HS-1800 and the defects are only showing on the HS-1800?

To me this looks these look like processing issues. The second sky image has the laser/dust line, but the other mess looks like D-ICE trying to correct major issues on the negative. Isolate a single frame and area you're seeing issues with and closely inspect the negative with a loop/magnifier.