My software went on my 370

FORDNOVA

Might be wrong network settings, mismatch entered server name ( on FMPC settings ) , or mismatch FMPC name ( on server settings ) with real names . Also can be, that printer is not registered at all.

All manuals should be with MS software. Ask CD with manuals who gave you software. There are CDs with manuals for 2.1, 2.5.5, 3.0, 3.1/4.2 and 10.0 . I have all of them.

MS01 can't be more than 15 years. First MS01 version was created about 15 years ago ( about 2007 ) . Do not think, that you have this software since then. Might be you had minilab, but there was different software ( FDIA, or FE ) .

On old computer you had the same view, or it was different? Look what installed on FMPC ( computer connected to minilab ) . Which version you see there? To see MS01 version on main window need press F1. Then you should see what installed.  Is your minilab with scanner? If yes - look what is installed there.

Here on FMPC you have FDIA software ( D20 version 2.0-0E-160 ) . Usually on server was installed FDIA software also ( C4/C5 ) . Now on your server used newer software - MS01. 

What did you have on old server, which now doesn't work? C4/C5 looks absolutely different. On your new server installed MS01 ( unknown version ) . Not sure, that server is full working ( do not see main window, where can load orders ) . 

Might be, that MS01 server will work with FMPC running FDIA. Not sure about that. I tested only scanner running FDIA ( A1 software ) and it worked with server running MS01. One is clear - server should be full working ( should have main window ) , on computer should be correct network settings and computer names should match names entered on software ( FMPC and server ) .

If can't find yourself - write private message. I using Anydesk software can connect to your server and check everything.