Dlab2+ I would like to adjust where the left line of prints is distributed in to the prosser

shutter

I need help to adjust where the left line of prints is distributed in the prosser. Now the left lane prints are distributed to a position only 1 - 2 mm from the the wall in the crossower racks. The wright lane is distributed to a position about 10 mm from the crossover rack wall. The print size is 15x10cm (152mm paper with, 102mm feed). I have been looking for a "center position adjustment" in the manual and found several, tested some of them without any success. 

Thank You in advance

"Shutter"

El 2/22/2022 a las 3:43 AM, shutter dijo:

Necesito ayuda para ajustar dónde se distribuye la línea izquierda de impresiones en el prosser. Ahora las impresiones del carril izquierdo se distribuyen a una posición a solo 1 - 2 mm de la pared en los bastidores transversales. El carril wright se distribuye a una posición a unos 10 mm de la pared del bastidor cruzado. El tamaño de impresión es de 15x10cm (papel de 152mm con, alimentación de 102mm). He estado buscando un "ajuste de posición central" en el manual y encontré varios, probé algunos de ellos sin ningún éxito.

Gracias de antemano

"Obturador"

your machine is a noritsu 33xx?

• 2 weeks later...