Circulation Pomp Problem

Sina

IMG_20220324_122337.thumb.jpg.0988dda4f7a5850a686cc18b75c79661.jpgIMG_20220324_122335.thumb.jpg.daf08e66cf74028ad514f0eea32f866e.jpgHello professionals. I have a 3201 machine and we emptied the tanks yesterday to clean them. My problem before this was a bubble in the CD tank and I felt that the CD pump was generating too much power. I raised this issue and I was told that it is not possible for the pump to work too much, but today I filled the tank with water and turned on the device for testing. What happened was strange to me. I am uploading a photo with this message. BF and STB pumps work perfectly normally, but the CD pump works very strongly so that waves are detected on the water surface. I asked an engineer and he told me that the pressure controller inside the pump may be damaged. I wanted to know your opinion about this. Thank you for your help

It is normal, the CD tank circulation is stronger compared to the other tanks.
I think from memory there is an extra outlet pipe at the top of the CD tank that the BF tank does not have.

The CD and BF pumps are the same, so you could always swap the pumps around if you have concerns about the CD pump, but I think you will end up with the same result.

Developer needs lots of agitation for sufficient processing. This looks about right I think... Unless the machine has been retrofitted with improper parts or plumbing at some point, there is no way you could have over circulation. 

The real question is how are your control strips? I wouldn't go looking for issues if the machine has been printing well, they'll come find you! :) 

14 hours ago, Sina said:

IMG_20220324_122337.thumb.jpg.0988dda4f7a5850a686cc18b75c79661.jpgIMG_20220324_122335.thumb.jpg.daf08e66cf74028ad514f0eea32f866e.jpgHola profesionales. Tengo una máquina 3201 y ayer vaciamos los tanques para limpiarlos. Mi problema antes de esto era una burbuja en el tanque de CD y sentí que la bomba de CD estaba generando demasiada energía. Planteé este tema y me dijeron que no es posible que la bomba funcione demasiado, pero hoy llené el tanque con agua y encendí el dispositivo para probarlo. Lo que pasó fue extraño para mí. Estoy subiendo una foto con este mensaje. Las bombas BF y STB funcionan perfectamente normalmente, pero la bomba CD funciona muy fuertemente para que se detecten ondas en la superficie del agua. Le pregunté a un ingeniero y me dijo que el controlador de presión dentro de la bomba puede estar dañado. Quería saber su opinión al respecto. Gracias por su ayuda

give them a little chlorine and leave it love for a day the stb and bf tanks